13/6 France 2, England 1 [RESULT IN] Damn it

MaidenMadness said:
france is highly overrated

I prefer to be overrated and win against England :wink: . Tell me the résult of Croatia-Switzerland ???? and where are your players. Prso is a good player with the A.S Monaco so why not with your national team. I can say you too and French team passed 1000 mn without taking a goal (11 match without defeat !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

the_nomad said:
I prefer to be overrated and win against England :wink: . Tell me the résult of Croatia-Switzerland ???? and where are your players. Prso is a good player with the A.S Monaco so why not with your national team. I can say you too and French team passed 1000 mn without taking a goal (11 match without defeat !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes i agree :banana: :banana:

the_nomad said:
the win against england blinded your vision my frined. the result hid lot of weaknesses in french team. tell me where was france in that game until injury time? if that was the best team in the world then there aren't any good teams :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
the win against england blinded your vision my frined. the result hid lot of weaknesses in french team. tell me where was france in that game until injury time? if that was the best team in the world then there aren't any good teams :wink:

Do you know what does the difference :

France players believed to their chance to win until the end

the_nomad said:
Do you know what does the difference :

France players believed to their chance to win until the end
excuse me but BULLSHIT french players already settled with a defeat and then english goalie screwed up and they equalised. then mistake by gerrard and you taken the lead.

you had luck and nothing more. zidane was only lucky to be at the right place at the right time. and yet once again the newspaper titles - the great zidane blablabla
if one players is overrated it is zinedine zidane :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
excuse me but BULLSHIT french players already settled with a defeat and then english goalie screwed up and they equalised. then mistake by gerrard and you taken the lead.

you had luck and nothing more. zidane was only lucky to be at the right place at the right time. and yet once again the newspaper titles - the great zidane blablabla
if one players is overrated it is zinedine zidane :roll:

I think your writes are over your thinks. And what about the english's goal keeper (JAMES should must have the red card). And remember that Barthez stopped a penalty.
And , Mr MaidenMadness if all players on the football planet could play like ZZ, I'll be proud to have a french team of 'overrated players' :D

We will be champions
9.gif

the_nomad said:
And what about the english's goal keeper (JAMES should must have the red card).

If that should have been a freakin red card (As I recall the french player was running AWAY from goal) :x :x :x :x

WTF about Mikael Silvestre Hacking down Rooney :?

You really should think before you write :|

In My Opinion the ref was correct on both occasions :suck:

rockin_plumber said:
If that should have been a freakin red card (As I recall the french player was running AWAY from goal) :x :x :x :x

WTF about Mikael (FRANCK)Silvestre Hacking down Rooney :?

You really should think before you write :|

In My Opinion the ref was correct on both occasions :suck:

I confirm you that I'm thinking before I write.

And let me say to you that Rooney is often on the 'razor's edge' (but he has done a good match tonight)

the_nomad said:
I think your writes are over your thinks. And what about the english's goal keeper (JAMES should must have the red card). And remember that Barthez stopped a penalty.
And , Mr MaidenMadness if all players on the football planet could play like ZZ, I'll be proud to have a french team of 'overrated players' :D
well if they aren't overrated - explain wc2002

Back