Breaking news!!!

Youll be allowed out for food though won’t you??

They’ve just shut all bars, restaurants, theatres and gyms.....
I don't know the details but I think supermarkets will still be open :confused:

Theaters and gyms were closed, bars and restaurants are limited in what they can do.

Details, if anyone is interested anorak.png

What’s open?
In California and Illinois, for example, essential services remain open such as:
  • Banks
  • Gas stations
  • Grocery stores
  • Hardware stores
  • Medical offices
  • Pharmacies
  • Public parks and open recreation areas (Parks may be closed at the discretion of each jurisdiction)
  • Restaurants (For delivery or takeout only)

Essential state and local government functions also remain open, including law enforcement and offices that provide government programs and services.

What’s closed?
  • Dine-in restaurants
  • Bars and nightclubs
  • Entertainment venues
  • Gyms and fitness studios
  • Public events and gatherings
  • Convention Centers

The order also closes licensed child care centers and all childcare homes serving more than six children.

What can you do?

In Illinois, residents are still allowed to leave their homes for essential needs like:
  • For health and safety: seeking emergency services, obtaining medical supplies or medication or visiting a health care professional
  • For necessary supplies and services: obtaining groceries and food, household consumer products, supplies they need to work from home, and products necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation and essential operation of residences
  • For outdoor activity: walking, hiking, running or biking – including going to public parks and open outdoor recreation areas, except for playgrounds
  • For certain types of work: Providing essential products and services at Essential Businesses or Operations or otherwise carrying out activities specifically permitted in the order, including Minimum Basic Operations
  • To take care of others: Caring for or transporting a family member, friend or pet in another household

What about travel?

In Illinois, only essential travel is permitted and must be done in accordance with social distancing requirements.

New York City has become the new epicenter for corona :oops:

New York state has 6% of the nation's population and half of the nation's corona virus cases.

Last edited:
Looked at the number of new cases... they need to lock New York the fuck down :eek:

Here in Chicago the rate is going up too, though not as steeply. They're hoping they won't need it but they put a refrigerator truck outside the county morgue. o_O

Theyre turning the Excel in London into a temporary hospital.....
4000 beds...
This building is 1KM long!!!

And people are still sat in parks and gathering where they shouldn't.
These people are fuckin idiots!!!!
In France people wouldn't listen, now they're not allowed to leave the house without a form.

We need this here NOW!!!

Theyre turning the Excel in London into a temporary hospital.....
4000 beds...
This building is 1KM long!!!

And people are still sat in parks and gathering where they shouldn't.
These people are fuckin idiots!!!!
In France people wouldn't listen, now they're not allowed to leave the house without a form.

We need this here NOW!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

I need to not look at the news because it's freaking me out :eek:

Audacious goats move in on empty town in coronavirus lockdown

What appears to be a small herd of goats has overrun the township of Llandudno in the north of Wales. Manchester Evening News' Andrew Stuart worried that he had gotten the goats arrested after spotting them having a midnight feast from a pub window. Little did Andrew know, that night was just the beginning. thinkingface.png

Posts are here: https://twitter.com/i/events/1244866468073758722

I saw that yesterday,
They‘ve come down from the Great Orm which has an old victorian tram system to take you to the top.....
Great views from the top!!

We went there a few years ago the first time I went on the Zipwire at ZipWorld.....
little_rockin got mugged by a seagull on Llandudno pier just as he was gonna eat his donut.... :eek:

Back