Ze Art Thread

manic said:
i take it you mean NOTB
yes but his is different
have a look
the somewhere in time one is his

He made many Spong Ed's. Not all are on his site.

There were loads on the older versions of the BB.

my newest and secound ever photoshop creation. it was much easier doing this one cause i learned few useful tricks while i was experimenting before
Wallpaper1.jpg

MaidenMadness said:
my newest and secound ever photoshop creation. it was much easier doing this one cause i learned few useful tricks while i was experimenting before
Wallpaper1.jpg

a true pic, very nice MM

killers said:
it's a failure :D
why :shock: :(
i had to cut out each part of the buildings without letting my fingure off the mouse i surpose if i made the eddie brighter or lighter it would blend in more

manic said:
why :shock: :(
i had to cut out each part of the buildings without letting my fingure off the mouse i surpose if i made the eddie brighter or lighter it would blend in more

then work :p

manic said:
i need ideas
i just took master of puppets cover, removed the metallica and master of puppets signs. also removed arms and most of strings. all of that using healing tool. then i wrote on the biggest cross name of my frined that still didn't return me my cds and also wrote 1985-2004. and on the sky i wrote in white letters this is what's gonna happen if you don't return me my cds on tuesday(monday is a holiday :D ) and i signed my real name and nickname on the picture. and now i sent him that. still waiting for response

MaidenMadness said:
i just took master of puppets cover, removed the metallica and master of puppets signs. also removed arms and most of strings. all of that using healing tool. then i wrote on the biggest cross name of my frined that still didn't return me my cds and also wrote 1985-2004. and on the sky i wrote in white letters this is what's gonna happen if you don't return me my cds on tuesday(monday is a holiday :D ) and i signed my real name and nickname on the picture. and now i sent him that. still waiting for response
lol
beat him up on sunday

manic said:
that thing to the left isn't bad
i like the shape
great enemy for a game :D

that thing on the left isn't a shape, it's my creature. It was on all my school books :x

I'll draw it for you and will post it :x

the_nomad said:
that thing on the left isn't a shape, it's my creature. It was on all my school books :x

I'll draw it for you and will post it :x

don't worry i'll hang it in your bedroom :D

Back