Ze Art Thread

The#2RY

Ok...this is where you post what you're either working on or finished pictures, models etc.

In art class we had to pic an induvidual art project, I started off as anime and then I changed it to motorbikes, and in art I'm in the middle of Drawing a Harley Davidson 8)

The#2RY said:
Ok...this is where you post what you're either working on or finished pictures, models etc.

In art class we had to pic an induvidual art project, I started off as anime and then I changed it to motorbikes, and in art I'm in the middle of Drawing a Harley Davidson 8)
in art we are focusing on the factor of still life (lol your old fave song)
so i'm drawing a cow skll by picasso at the minute which is boring

when do we get a naked woman stand there and we have to draw her :x

manic said:
in art we are focusing on the factor of still life (lol your old fave song)
so i'm drawing a cow skll by picasso at the minute which is boring

when do we get a naked woman stand there and we have to draw her :x
LOL
Still Life IS my fave song...one of them anyway

The#2RY said:
LOL
Still Life IS my fave song...one of them anyway
lol
my fave maiden bit at the minute is the guitar at the begining of blood on the worlds hands
i can't stop tryin to do it :x

As there is an Art thread, i thought i'd post a couple of my pics, sorry if they're a bit big :oops:

This one i did when i was taking my A Levels:

14169967e7a98d3b9a0e3b24f1ee144ac7060673b845be49c300e220.jpg

And this is one is going to be a painting of Aguri Suzuki, i'm working on it for a friend, i think i might finish this one off in watercolours
691694780984fc8804284d451e97ec6ba34cff5a0474e1fceda0cc5f4030a15a5bafdb55.jpg

:)

Bockaaarck said:
As there is an Art thread, i thought i'd post a couple of my pics, sorry if they're a bit big :oops:

This one i did when i was taking my A Levels:

eba00395578f00000041.jpg

And this is one is going to be a painting of Aguri Suzuki, i'm working on it for a friend, i think i might finish this one of in watercolours
eba00395578f00000042.jpg

:)
cool
i like em bocky
:banana: :wink: :) :D :banana: :wink: :) :D

sketchy said:
yeah those are awesome!!!

eddie.jpg

I'll just stick this in the right thread now .... :roll:
LOL
i like yours too :edheadbang: :edkiss:
i'm working on a maiden peice of fear o' the dark
and i think i'll do one on seventh son

sketchy said:
yeah those are awesome!!!

eddie.jpg

I'll just stick this in the right thread now .... :roll:

Eddie one's are tricky :| He's such a well known image, i've tried a few times, but i've never been happy with what i did :|

Yours is pretty cool though :D

probably because you are expecting it to look like the original
well its rare for more than a few people to do the same drawing
i make mine cartoony-ish so it takes away the seriousness :D so you don't expect it to have tons of detail :D :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Eddie one's are tricky :| He's such a well known image, i've tried a few times, but i've never been happy with what i did :|

thanks deary.

Bockaaarck said:

I LOVE drawing Eddie, possibly one of my new doodling items, whenever I'm bored I draw him

i done my first fake :D
took eddie's head off some wallpapaer and pasted it on real body of new jersey devil's capitan scott stevens so now we have a photo of eddie holding a stanley cup :D. since this has been my first attempt at doing anything with photoshop i plea you bear that in mind while you are rating my work :D

Eddiehockey.jpg

MaidenMadness said:
i done my first fake :D
took eddie's head off some wallpapaer and pasted it on real body of new jersey devil's capitan scott stevens so now we have a photo of eddie holding a stanley cup :D. since this has been my first attempt at doing anything with photoshop i plea you bear that in mind while you are rating my work :D

Eddiehockey.jpg

Good job MM

:err: but his head is so small LOL

Back