Your views on the legalisation of cannabis

Should cannabis be legal?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This isn't in the drugs'n alcohol section because this question is a bit more specific.

It's a topic that has been discussed many times and has had strong arguments put forward from both sides. Shout weed be legal? Sure it might f**k you up a little but certainly no more than alcohol. I've been smoking weed since I was 12 (on a regular basis, i'm 15 in may) and my school marks are still pretty high. If it was legal there would probably be less problems with it as it could be regulated and there wouldn't be any crime involved. Why should the goverment prohibit you from having a joint in the privacy of your own home when your just trying to have a good time and your not killing anyone? You might think i'm just a stupid kid (which maybe I am) but weed has helped me through some hard times-i.e best friend dying, dad getting cancer (he survived) and so on. It's something that I enjoy and it helps me to relax, overall I enjoy it and am sick of being thought of as a criminal by certain people, (bitchy head of year, form tutor and p.s.e teacher). Why don't they go after the real criminals that are doing things like exploiting women and children and destroying the world, why can't we just have a spliff without being labeled junkies or thieves? :(

I dont think it should be. Becuase I've seen some kids who have been pretty F*cked up by smokin weed like i meen have become mentally delayed and are gunna end up being 500 pounds sitting at home watching TV on welfare by the time they're 23. And I can't imagine what it would be like if it was legal. But thats only my view on it, I can see what you mean when you're only havin a good time but still..

Leafsfanatic said:
I dont think it should be. Becuase I've seen some kids who have been pretty F*cked up by smokin weed like i meen have become mentally delayed and are gunna end up being 500 pounds sitting at home watching TV on welfare by the time they're 23. And I can't imagine what it would be like if it was legal. But thats only my view on it, I can see what you mean when you're only havin a good time but still..
:moose:

Rockhardchick666 said:
elaborate a little hun.

Leafsfanatic said:
he said some good points.
and IMO
if your not satisfied with yourself, find some other way cos this won't help you longer then 2-3 times

and i've seen some ruined lifes because of that

I dont touch drugs, but I couldnt really care either way.

Its only pot, its not like legalising heroine or cocaine :|

Ivan said:
he said some good points.
and IMO
if your not satisfied with yourself, find some other way cos this won't help you longer then 2-3 times

and i've seen some ruined lifes because of that
Exactly.

I dunno what to say, it's obviously a biased opionion either way. But untill you use it, and know it doesn't always turn out in the worst case scenerio.

Rockhardchick666 said:
I dunno what to say, it's obviously a biased opionion either way. But untill you use it, and know it doesn't always turn out in the worst case scenerio.

that's right, but don't offer chance to those who would never try it if it's not lgalised

Ivan said:
that's right, but don't offer chance to those who would never try it if it's not lgalised

that shouldn't, in any scenario be the reason someone starts to do something.

Oh, I'm gonna be a whore, because my government will let me.. yes, that makes sense.

Rockhardchick666 said:
that shouldn't, in any scenario be the reason someone starts to do something.

Oh, I'm gonna be a whore, because my government will let me.. yes, that makes sense.
dunno what to say more

Back