Your feelings about the IM BB?

The BB is the forum where I found lots of friends, but the problem is that some people are to lazy to use the searchbrowser and some people think they know everything.......

sometimes I have lots of fun, but when I see threads from Picklefish or some others it makes me wanne shut my pc down :cry:

Iron_Maiden_01 said:
I like the IMBB because at least i can post links to my website there without one of the admin monkeys deleting it :D

You can put the link in your Profile and people can click on the Website button below your nick :p

I spend most of my time in the Music & Musicians area, Maiden Talk is just n00b heaven. Sometimes I post humorous threads to be deleted minutes later and sometimes I feel like sharing some real news etc.

I like the bb, got some friends over there, but unfortunately there´s too many newbie threads like "what´s your favourite song" "what´s your favourite album cover" "what´s your favourite guitar solo". It tends to be a bit boring after a while. :2c:

Suzy said:
I like the bb, got some friends over there, but unfortunately there´s too many newbie threads like "what´s your favourite song" "what´s your favourite album cover" "what´s your favourite guitar solo". It tends to be a bit boring after a while. :2c:

Everyone seems to criticize that....it's true indeed,but......i don't get it.....those threads exist alright....i don't like them much also.....that's why i KEEP AWAY from them and concentrate in the good stuff.... :banana:

I like the IM BB. I spend all my time in the trading section though. I NEVER go into any other section on there because its all pretty boring most of the time. When I first joined I think I posted about 5 or 6 times in the talk section and then I was off to the trading section, its more interesting there. :)

MP

MetalPrincess639 said:
I like the IM BB. I spend all my time in the trading section though. I NEVER go into any other section on there because its all pretty boring most of the time. When I first joined I think I posted about 5 or 6 times in the talk section and then I was off to the trading section, its more interesting there. :)

MP

yeah especially if you like Bootlegs that much, not my case tough

I`ve been posting on the Maiden BB since 1998(under various nicks)and it really needs a GC badly. I loved the views everyone had regardless of how wrong or right they were. It`s what makes the world go round. Everyone had their own view which no one has now. Seems like one view there, MAIDEN only. :roll:

The racism wasn`t bad at all. Some people took it way too seriously imo. I didn`t see not 1 thread title that was racist(aside from all the American bashing which is the same as being racist). People jumped into threads with what some people would find to be a racist comment, but nothing was intentionally started as a racist thread.

I see the "Maiden fans against racism petition" didn`t hit it`s goal either. Maybe because racism on the maiden board wasn`t what others thought it to be.

Back