Your catchfrase???

SirLardsAlot said:
Yet another thread spammed to death by the Big Three.
That's why I don't post here too much... this was a good topic, and now it's full of over a page of personal chat. There's nothing wrong with it... but why do these folks insist on doing it in topics such as this? Go make your own thread... or take it to PM... or instant messageing... or e-mail...

My one is "I wouldn't like that to happen to me :err:"

This phrase is usually used after i "may" have been responsible for something happening, for example......

Mate 1: "For fucks sake :x some shit has eaten all my crisps :x

Mate 2: "Bloody bollox, which idiot took the slayer cd out that i was recording, and replaced it with The Spinners :x "

Mate 3: I don't believe it :shock: :x I made sure i left that extra rib on the BBQ for me to have later, and some fat bastards eaten it :x :x :x "

Mate 4: "Who drank all the Cider :x :x :x "

Girlfriend: "Someone's farted :shock: "

SirLardsAlot said:
Yet another thread spammed to death by the Big Three.

EvilCheeseWedge said:
That's why I don't post here too much... this was a good topic, and now it's full of over a page of personal chat. There's nothing wrong with it... but why do these folks insist on doing it in topics such as this? Go make your own thread... or take it to PM... or instant messageing... or e-mail...

If you don't like it, get the f*** out :)

well i say jebote a lot.....only on summer i go to souther parts for a month or so and there jebote evolves into jeba te.

Who needs a catchphrase when you have your own language of grunts and noises? :wink:

According to my friends, my most used word is UUUgghh..... :| I just say it when I can't think of anything to say, a lot of the time I don't even know I'm saying it.

Basses High said:
Who needs a catchphrase when you have your own language of grunts and noises? :wink:

According to my friends, my most used word is UUUgghh..... :| I just say it when I can't think of anything to say, a lot of the time I don't even know I'm saying it.
LOL

I have two...........

"its not rocket science" (for all the thickos I work with)

and I have got into this bad habbit of calling people
a "cocksucker" if they piss me off :D

Back