You know you're an obsessive fan when...

your first hard disk is called Iron Maiden (2nd Gamma Ray)

you are ready to hit a sack and you say to yourself lets hear one more Maiden song before sleep and one hour later you are still listening Maiden on headphones and jumping all over the room

will continue ...

BoBo said:

you are ready to hit a sack and you say to yourself lets hear one more Maiden song before sleep and one hour later you are still listening Maiden on headphones and jumping all over the room

will continue ...

Yes yes yes!! (MY LIFE STORY)

BoBo said:

will continue ...

that is not obsessive that is perfectly normal...for me. obsessive is like when if you pray before bed for the band members health while listening to hallowed be thy name

MaidenMadness said:
that is not obsessive that is perfectly normal...for me. obsessive is like when if you pray before bed for the band members health while listening to hallowed be thy name

LOL Those people are not here and fortunately I don't know anyone like that, so I can't talk about them.

But we are obsessive compared to fans that do not think about Maiden every day. Thanks to BBs and hub I'm thinking about them all day long. :)

BoBo said:
MaidenMadness said:

LOL Those people are not here and fortunately I don't know anyone like that, so I can't talk about them.

But we are obsessive compared to fans that do not think about Maiden every day. Thanks to BBs and hub I'm thinking about them all day long. :)

well what makes you think i don't do that? :?

LOL

Spanish.gif

Back