you know what...... i'm happy

The other day I put used cooking oil in the freezer so I could throw it out when it solidifies. One of my roommates argued with me about it, saying that oil doesn't freeze. Well, it froze and I fucking knew it would :cool:

The other day I put used cooking oil in the freezer so I could throw it out when it solidifies. One of my roommates argued with me about it, saying that oil doesn't freeze. Well, it froze and I fucking knew it would :cool:

Is this not going to thaw out in the bin before it is collected??
Or in the dump truck then all over the road ??
Either way I'm not sure its going to get to its destination still frozen??

Is this not going to thaw out in the bin before it is collected??
Or in the dump truck then all over the road ??
Either way I'm not sure its going to get to its destination still frozen??
It will thaw in the bin but by then I have no chance of spilling it all over myself err.gif
Does this mean you don't freeze your grease/oil??

It will thaw in the bin but by then I have no chance of spilling it all over myself View attachment 5277
Does this mean you don't freeze your grease/oil??

So really you're only bothered about spilling it on yourself.

We don’t tend to cook much in oil....

Only really fry eggs now and again....,
But then we do that in sunflower oil and pour it down the sink with some hot soapy water.

So really you're only bothered about spilling it on yourself.

We don’t tend to cook much in oil....

Only really fry eggs now and again....,
But then we do that in sunflower oil and pour it down the sink with some hot soapy water.
I put it in a trash bag so it's not spilling all over :confused:
Really, I think I freeze it because my parents do thinkingface.png

Much of what my roommates make is swimming in oil. o_O We're careful not to put any oil down the drain but all the residue on pans still adds up. The plumber we got to fix our kitchen sink a few months ago said it was clogged with grease. :oops:

Back