Why Iron Maiden sucks

MaidenSucksHerbertRocks said:
I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

u deserve a bullet in ur empty head u fuckin' cock-a-roach

I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

Man shoot yourself...I bet you just envy Iron Maiden because its too much better than your fall out boy, simple plan, panic at the disco...

Well, i think that you can go die. WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you,

like elmost everyone said, if they'll start to tell the whole story of the Dune, than the song will be 5 hours. they shorted it, and make it a beautiful song.
i guess that you hear simple plan?
Breatney spears?
ohh... fall out boy?

whatever.
just go and fuck yourself ">>

iron maiden's girl! said:
like elmost everyone said, if they'll start to tell the whole story of the Dune, than the song will be 5 hours. they shorted it, and make it a beautiful song.
i guess that you hear simple plan?
Breatney spears?
ohh... fall out boy?

whatever.
just go and fuck yourself ">>

You rock, girly!

Back