Why Iron Maiden sucks

I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

do you know anything about the origins of those songs?
please , do me a favour , go and kill yourself.

MaidenSucksHerbertRocks said:
I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

LOL LOL

I see your gonna go down well here LOL

ok wise guy
you try putting whole dune saga into a short song

poor boy :roll:

if you want that they tell the Dune's saga, the song's lenght will be around 3 hours LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
poor boy :roll:

if you want that they tell the Dune's saga, the song's lenght will be around 3 hours LOL LOL

and if Maiden sucks, listen to Simple Plan LOL LOL

Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever.
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: ( i didn't wanted to quote the rest of your post cos that will be just wasting of space)

Frenchy said:
and if Maiden sucks, listen to Simple Plan LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL

MMMMMMmmmmm………
Nice way to make friends.
Why didn’t you leave the first thread you made…..
You thought we would all take the micky lol
Luckily I saw it b4 you deleted it lol
Here it is for you anyway….. :evil:

I'm not into crap metal.

Life hasn’t been the same since S-Club 7 split up….. I am so sad about it I
stumbled upon this forum and thought I would join up and try to upset
everyone.

Normally, I don't care.

Its rag-week and I need to express some anger…. Plus my boyfriend left
me :(

But Iron Maiden keeps taking the
names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names
and it pisses me off.

I am upset that Maiden aint used any of my favourite books to influence
any of their songs :(

. The lyrical content of "To Tame a
Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of
Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just
some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" .

Why couldn’t they use “There was an old lady that swallowed a fly” I really
like that one and can read it all by myself now :)

Fucking fanboys.

Ok my problem is I take it up the arse

. And how about Stranger in a
Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about
the books, they just stole the names because they were clever.

And what about “Mr Tickle” or “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” they would have made good songs :)

Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

Please could you all come round and I would like you to shag my mother…
She has done everyone else in my town.

PRICK! :suck:

rockin_plumber said:
MMMMMMmmmmm………
Nice way to make friends.
Why didn’t you leave the first thread you made…..
You thought we would all take the micky lol
Luckily I saw it b4 you deleted it lol
Here it is for you anyway….. :evil:

Please could you all come round and I would like you to shag my mother…
She has done everyone else in my town.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Wow! :shock: Well honestly, I didn't think that was the reason you think they suck! Does is really matter to you that some of thier song titles from science fiction books? Did it give you colon infection of something?!?!? Yeesh. :suck:

Uhh, lets see here. To Tame a Land is based on Dune, but.........Number of the Beast was based on a dream of Steve Harris'. and the other music thats based on Sci Fi books, the whole Album of Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, its based on a book by Orson Scott Card called Seventh Son, about a boy who has the ability to forsee the future and hes also a Maker. and the author gave them Permission, and he was excited about it. so, eff off sucka.

Aaron

Back