Why Iron Maiden sucks

maidenmaniac1 said:
Please! For the love of god will people please stop posting on this thread! I am absolutely fed up with logging on to this wonderful forum and seeing this stupid thread at the top. I am fully aware that by posting this I am doing that but it is a sacrafice I am willing to make.

:x :x :x

Ok.

MaidenSucksHerbertRocks said:
I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

I would be most interested to know what kind of music you listen to. Seriously, you need to listen to more Iron Maiden, and stop reading so many science fiction novels. What surprises me most of all is that you took the time to sign up to this place just to critisice Iron Maiden, in fact, you're not even critisicing Iron Maiden, if anyone, you're critisicing yourself. I mean that is just completely low. Now do us all a favour and eat your face! You sod buggering bastard!

LoonyTom said:
I would be most interested to know what kind of music you listen to. Seriously, you need to listen to more Iron Maiden, and stop reading so many science fiction novels. What surprises me most of all is that you took the time to sign up to this place just to critisice Iron Maiden, in fact, you're not even critisicing Iron Maiden, if anyone, you're critisicing yourself. I mean that is just completely low. Now do us all a favour and eat your face! You sod buggering bastard!
That must get the award for best ever first post! LMFAO LOL LOL LOL

you're welcome LooneyTom :banana: :banana: :banana:

just one thing, could you change your avat, we could recognize you easily coz you hve the same than the_fugitive :x

:wink:

not that i'm a mod :err:

LoonyTom said:
.....Now do us all a favour and eat your face! You sod buggering bastard!

LOL LOL LOL

You sir deserve a handshake and a pat on the back for that :D

And welcome to the board :)

MaidenSucksHerbertRocks said:
I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

I'm actually proud of this guy for his brave post it was different the only thing I don't like is that he left the forum as soon as he posted, thats just weak.
All of you people need to be more open-minded and willing to embrace other peoples opinions even if they are controversial/not-your-style or completely retarded. But sadly I do not agree with him nor do I support his "Fuck you, Iron Maiden" statement. But this post just sounds like some Super-Man-fans heart cry. In reality Iron Maiden kicks ass in a large number of their songs..according to me :p

The answer.

Why Iron Maiden sucks? It doesn't, what sucks is the fantasy dream world your sub-conscious has created around you.

Gods_son said:
I'm actually proud of this guy for his brave post it was different the only thing I don't like is that he left the forum as soon as he posted, thats just weak.
All of you people need to be more open-minded and willing to embrace other peoples opinions even if they are controversial/not-your-style or completely retarded. But sadly I do not agree with him nor do I support his "Fuck you, Iron Maiden" statement. But this post just sounds like some Super-Man-fans heart cry. In reality Iron Maiden kicks ass in a large number of their songs..according to me :p
I think "all of us people" are very open minded..& thats what this forum is for, opinions on Iron Maiden(or anything else really) because we Like/Love Iron Maiden... I'm not a fan of Cradle Of Filth...but i'm sure there are loads of fans of them, but I wouldn't go into their forum & slag them off or their music..its up to them what they write/play & what their fans listen to.
Anyway opinions are like A**holes......everybody has one!!! 8)

Don't mind about this asshole, who created this thread. He licks his ass and dream about gays. He is only the shit.

Iron Maiden rules!!! \m/

Back