Why Iron Maiden sucks

afraidtooshooteddie wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually you could learn a thing or two from maiden....

http://www.spazoutny.com/ironmaiden.htm

The guy who wrote that report wasn't too bright either.
He thought the battle of britain was fought against the
vietnamese not the germans! :shock: :shock: :shock:

!!!-head2.jpg

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

..O..k.., Maiden have taken a few science fiction book names, wow, you hate them 'cause of that? You need to get a life mate, Maiden are awesome and you should know it, if you don't like them, why did you register on this forum? Grow up and fuck off. :x

maidenmaniac1 said:
Who are you anyway?
I know!
a sad bastard who doesn't have anything else to do!
get a life!!!!!!!!
:x :x :x :x :x

leave him, don't even waste your breath on that kinda morons ... let him enjoy in his own little patetic universe ... :roll:

God I pity him .. :cry:

MaidenSucksHerbertRocks said:
I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.

You're fucking lucky I wasn't here when you posted that. :D

..O..k.., Maiden have taken a few science fiction book names, wow, you hate them 'cause of that? You need to get a life mate, Maiden are awesome and you should know it, if you don't like them, why did you register on this forum? Grow up and fuck off.

well said m8 well said :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
MMMMMMmmmmm………
Nice way to make friends.
Why didn’t you leave the first thread you made…..
You thought we would all take the micky lol
Luckily I saw it b4 you deleted it lol
Here it is for you anyway….. :evil:

Please could you all come round and I would like you to shag my mother…
She has done everyone else in my town.

rockin, you're my new god :-D LOL :-D

MaidenSucksHerbertRocks said:
I'm not into crap metal. Normally, I don't care. But Iron Maiden keeps taking the names of my favorite science fiction books and using them as song names and it pisses me off. The lyrical content of "To Tame a Land" shows that the lead singer completely missed the essential points of Dune. Its a novel of political, scientific and philosophical intrigue, not just some "badass novel where people ride giant worms!" Fucking fanboys. And how about Stranger in a Strange Land? The Number of the Beast? Those songs aren't even about the books, they just stole the names because they were clever. Fuck you, Iron Maiden.
fuck u to :suck: :suck: :suck:

Back