Why do so many people hate Blaze?

Do you think Blaze is as crap as some people make out?

• Yes-I think he was a disaster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No-I think he was pretty good!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wicky said:
I made myself listen to the whole of x factor this morning, just to see if I was being unfair, and not giving him a chance......my opinion stayed the same.

:| it's a fantastic album wicky :|

Frenchy said:
:| it's a fantastic album wicky :|
I agree there's some fantastic songs on it, but I find Blaze painful to listen too :oops: Take Sign of the Cross..... With Blaze it has the chance to be an amazing song, but with Bruce on RiR it is an awesome song :shock:

wicky said:
With Blaze it has the chance to be an amazing song, but with Bruce on RiR it is an awesome song :shock:
that's true that with bruce every song is better, but SOTC isn't so bad with blaze, it's great (but with bruce is greater)

I don't hate him, just he can't play Bruces vocals.He don't have a voice, but his BLAZE band is great.He is a good singer, but not the greather.Bruce is the greather :wink:

*Wratchild* said:
I don't hate him, just he can't play Bruces vocals.He don't have a voice, but his BLAZE band is great.He is a good singer, but not the greather.Bruce is the greather :wink:

no one never asked to Blaze to be better than Bruce. Blaze is Blaze, Bruce is Bruce :err: waouhhhh :err:

Eddie The Eadbangrr said:
yes and blaze is very very ummmm i guess the word is.... shit? i hate his cap............ :x :x

i hope Steve Harris won't read that one day, coz Maiden could never come in Australia :err:

LOL

Frenchy said:
i hope Steve Harris won't read that one day, coz Maiden could never come in Australia :err:

LOL

LOL Blaze wasn't that bad though his new stuff is better suited to his voice than maiden.

Frenchy said:

LOL
ummm... sorry?

what i meant to say of course is: steve i love every single move you make.........especially the one which involves you coming to australia. :err:

His only decent song with Maiden was Futureal. He was just such a bad singer... He didn't even compare to Paul, let alone Bruce, his predecessor. His range was so small, he couldn't front a great metal band like Maiden. I know Bruce's stuff after Blaze isn't as good as his old stuff replacing Paul, but anything by Maiden is better without Blaze.

People hate blaze so much because he sucked. His voice is shit, and doesnt suit any of maidens songs and every song he did Bruce does a lot better.

Leafsfanatic said:
People hate blaze so much because he sucked. His voice is shit, and doesnt suit any of maidens songs and every song he did Bruce does a lot better.

respect this man please, he brought his personal touch to maiden songs and his clansman version was really great :banana:

and a man that have the slideburns can't be bad :D 8) :blaze:

Bocky gave to the slideburns their letters patent of nobility :fist:

Back