Where is Cyrus?...

Cyrus said:
I know how Lewis thinks :err:
AHA YOU JUST BLEW YOUR COVER!!!!! :shock: i always knew you work for big brother. YOU are the spy. you know how lewis thinks cause you have been spying on him. :shock: :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
AHA YOU JUST BLEW YOUR COVER!!!!! :shock: i always knew you work for big brother. YOU are the spy. you know how lewis thinks cause you have been spying on him. :shock: :shock:

I can neither confirm or deny anything :err:

Cyrus said:
Not only did I make those, I'm making DVD's out of them. You'll have it as soon as it's ready :err:

sweet!!!...um, i mean
Yahoo_54.gif

So here's a weird thing. Cyrus and TG by all accounts had a wonderful time together and are quite glad for the experience. Meanwhile, I am sitting here struck by an inordinate sadness at the fact that the trip is over. :cry:

I'm sure the wine, the Vivaldi, and the fact that tomorrow I have to leave San Diego aren't helping matters. But still. Sometimes it sucks that time passes.

"The fact that time passes. I can't get over it." --Charles Simic (I'm probably paraphrasing but I know he mentioned something along these lines once)

zgodt said:
So here's a weird thing. Cyrus and TG by all accounts had a wonderful time together and are quite glad for the experience. Meanwhile, I am sitting here struck by an inordinate sadness at the fact that the trip is over. :cry:

I'm sure the wine, the Vivaldi, and the fact that tomorrow I have to leave San Diego aren't helping matters. But still. Sometimes it sucks that time passes.

"The fact that time passes. I can't get over it." --Charles Simic (I'm probably paraphrasing but I know he mentioned something along these lines once)

I appreciate your sympathy :) Don't be sad though, because we will see eachother again. I'm planning a trip to the US this X-mas/New Year. I just need to save money :D

zgodt said:

It's not the end; it's just the beginning. :) A wise man once told me that. :wink:

Back