When do you think Maiden will tour again?

Bockaaarck said:
Only kidding nomad, they we're bloody brilliant :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

8.gif
god !!!! my poor heart. You're so cruel

I think they should retire, or sack the dude with short hair and get Bruce back /,,/

Manowar said:
hopefully spring/summer 2005
:shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: i will never leave their side once they do
i will follow em all around the country
i bet u lot will go
see wicky
thats one way u could see me :D

jesus man uve made me hyper active :shock: :D :shock: :D i think this is the first thing in ages to make me smile :D :D :D :D :D

manic said:
:shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: i will never leave their side once they do
i will follow em all around the country
i bet u lot will go
see wicky
thats one way u could see me :D

jesus man uve made me hyper active :shock: :D :shock: :D i think this is the first thing in ages to make me smile :D :D :D :D :D
well judging by your posts you are always hyperactive. for chists sake no one normal can write so many words in such a little time

MaidenMadness said:
well judging by your posts you are always hyperactive. for chists sake no one normal can write so many words in such a little time
u havent seen me hyperactive
in the bolwing alley we made our magic elixer and we went proper hyper
my mates use them selves as bolwing balls slidding down the lane head first
then we tried to tip that crane game but it was on wheels so it went in to the pool table
then we played air hockey and it was really in the air, we got the pock and hit it back withpool cues
that was on a normal day :|

manic said:
u havent seen me hyperactive
in the bolwing alley we made our magic elixer and we went proper hyper
my mates use them selves as bolwing balls slidding down the lane head first
then we tried to tip that crane game but it was on wheels so it went in to the pool table
then we played air hockey and it was really in the air, we got the pock and hit it back withpool cues
that was on a normal day :|
you ARE hyperactive, on normal days i wake up, lie in bed for at least half an hour, then lie in front of tv for at least 3 hours. then i go to coffee with friends that takes up lets say 2 hours. then i come home and eat. after that its 3 hour brake. then 30 mins of studying max and then lying around for the rest of day.

MaidenMadness said:
you ARE hyperactive, on normal days i wake up, lie in bed for at least half an hour, then lie in front of tv for at least 3 hours. then i go to coffee with friends that takes up lets say 2 hours. then i come home and eat. after that its 3 hour brake. then 30 mins of studying max and then lying around for the rest of day.
MMS life story

Back