When do you think Maiden will tour again?

:roll: why are you so sure that the next tour will be in summer 2005 ?. I think nothing is confirmed, nobody in iron maiden have sayed anything about summer touring 2005......only the fans are talking about these tour.

Some people from France said in the hub last night that Rock Hard Magazine wrote something about Maiden playing on "Parc des Princes" stadium in Paris next year (june 25th).

Capacity is 45,000. :shock:

help me out here guys, someone here should know if this is true or not, we havetis warped tour with hundreds of bands playing, its awsome, but last time Iron Maiden played about a week after, and people are spreading that they are to do it again, I didn't think it was true., can it be?

Rockhardchick666 said:
help me out here guys, someone here should know if this is true or not, we havetis warped tour with hundreds of bands playing, its awsome, but last time Iron Maiden played about a week after, and people are spreading that they are to do it again, I didn't think it was true., can it be?

:( Dont think it will be this year

I confirm that the news about Iron Maiden which could play at 'Le Parc des
Princes' in Parsi is real, on the June, 25th in 2005. AC/DC played there last year in front of 75 000 fans and Metallica, last month in front of 45 000 fans. It could be an event if IM' s playing in front of 40 000 fans !!!!!! :banana: The news is from the serious metal revue 'Rock Hard'. Iron Maiden use to play, when they come in France in front of 18 000 fans at 'Bercy' (they came two times last year and the concerts were sold out a long time before the show.
It's a great performance for France 'cause there's no media which are talking about them contrary to Metallica or AC/DC :x .
It will be the debut of a Festival's tour for them during the summer 2005.

You'll be welcome in PARIS in june 2005 :)

Back