what's on your desk!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
i can't get this stupid thing to work
i open up photoshop in osx and it says cannot find driver
then i find the driver is only compatible with OS9 so i start it up in classic which is gay and boring then...
well then i don't know what happens cus it's still loading

manic said:
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
i can't get this stupid thing to work
i open up photoshop in osx and it says cannot find driver
then i find the driver is only compatible with OS9 so i start it up in classic which is gay and boring then...
well then i don't know what happens cus it's still loading
then it brings up the same fuckin' message :x :x :x :x :cross: :edmad: :edmad: :edmad: :edmad: :edmad: :edmad: :edmad: :edmad: :cross: :x

:deal: <-- this is the new devil showing off that he has the instructions :x :suck:

I'm using a low cabinet, 2 small tables, and a chair, as a desk :err:

Monitor, speakers, surge protector, printer, optical mouse, a Playstation, a pencil, an air freshener, and a much-abused copy of Twisted Metal that still plays :D

2 x Speakers
Notepad
SACM
Pot with various pens in
Optical Mouse
Keyboard
Monitor
Speaker Controls
New Black Inkjet Cartridge
Digital Camera & Docking station

twilightsglow said:
I'm using a low cabinet, 2 small tables, and a chair, as a desk :err:

Monitor, speakers, surge protector, printer, optical mouse, a Playstation, a pencil, an air freshener, and a much-abused copy of Twisted Metal that still plays :D
TWISTED METAL I LOVED THAT GAME :shock: :shock: :shock:

ok,

a glass of red wine, my portable pc, a paquet of cigs, optical mouse, my sagem mx3-2, a ashtray, many cd's (the last within temptation and a liquid tension experiment which I listen to this day,the last Jelly jam )and my lovely remote control TV

2 sticky notes with an e-mail on each I know nothing about :err:
A napkin to sit my cup on, a cup. An aurnament thingy of dogs (my mums :err:) a light. two lists of games, one mine, one my bros. A computer control pad. My bros star wars Yoda toy. A pencil grip (bros)
2 letters. a TV ariel thing, a notepad, a stone...for some wierd reason :err: and finally, my monitor.
I am not gonna start on what's on the shelves 'cause w'll be here all night LOL

the_nomad said:
ok,

a glass of red wine, my portable pc, a paquet of cigs, optical mouse, my sagem mx3-2, a ashtray, many cd's (the last within temptation and a liquid tension experiment which I listen to this day,the last Jelly jam )and my lovely remote control TV
a glass of red wine
has that glass ever been washed :p

a working scanner
i fixed it by getting the latest driver from www.canon.com and that allowed it to work through OS X then it still wasn't working properly so i took the USB out of my HUB and into the acctual port in the prossesor and viola :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

manic said:
a working scanner
i fixed it by getting the latest driver from www.canon.com and that allowed it to work through OS X then it still wasn't working properly so i took the USB out of my HUB and into the acctual port in the prossesor and viola :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fantastic :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
i bet you handle them with care. if one breaks than that means 53 times to wash those glasses more per year :D

LOL LOL you're right MM, but don't worry I love them :err: :oops:

Back