What's Everybody got against MP3's?????

The most fucked up thing is that people record mp3s as audio and then trade that as mp3!!! I just don't get it, when you trade mp3 you want to save space so you trade data cd not audio. Recording mp3 as audio is just plain waste of cd.

BoBo said:
Biggest problem is you don't know who made mp3s. You don't know bootleg's original quality. I've talked to AGuyfromNY yesterday about bootleg with a cut at 6 kHz. You can get it only with 40 kbps mp3!?!?!

That's the only big issue I really see with MP3, if someone seriously degraded the quality. I really don't have time to analyze my shows, so I don't bother. I don't knowingly trade for MP3 because I want the best quality, even if I can't hear the difference, but I really can't stop it. It's a hobby to me, not a job. :)

It's funny to see how seriuos bootleg collectors in mp3 format almost always end up with CD quality bootlegs, leaving mp3 world forever.

Let me ask this question. As a guy with lots of MP3 boots, how can I even obtain the lossless ones? You will not give access to lossless hub, I have none to trade anyone, how do I get started? I can easily download MP3's, but have no access to Lossless???

FenceMan said:
Let me ask this question. As a guy with lots of MP3 boots, how can I even obtain the lossless ones? You will not give access to lossless hub, I have none to trade anyone, how do I get started? I can easily download MP3's, but have no access to Lossless???

You can do a snail mail trade either a 2:1 or a B&P trade. If you want info on getting started in trading other than mp3's click on my website button. All the info you need is there in the tuorials :D

MP

Back