what would you do if you met maiden?

wicky said:
Even though i've met Bruce and Nicko before i'd be just as excited as I was the first time :shock: Yeah they are normal people...but they are hugely talented people who have made a HUGE impact on my life for a long time!

:bravo:

I would ask them for a picture or a few,then ask for signatures,and then I would talk to them hoping I don't make an idiot of myself

axy said:
firstly, I think adrian would be dead if i catch him.... cos i'd hug him so tightly i'll probably broke all his bones ;) LOL

and the rest... dunno but something like that.

now really.
shake hands, talk for a while, asked them to take picture(S) with them ;) autograph... some memorabillia ;) dunno how i'd let them go .. or would I ;) lmao

Hey! cool you like Adrian i see i have meet him once last year at 10th July,2005 day after there big out door show in Gothenburg,Sweden i was preatty much speech less i just asked after an autograph on my Rock In Rio cd and the only thing he said was: Do you have a pen verry quiet. :) anyway i never thought i would met anyone.

I met Nicko, Adrian and Jan a few years back, and I could barely get a word out, despite rehearsing a speech about how much of an impact they'd had on my life, :blah:

Funnily, I asked the guys to sign one of the fan club biography books, and Jan found a photo of Nicko and started defacing it, adding horns and a beard, the usual. I managed to get out something like "Come on, he doesn't need any help looking ugly!" Jan then looked at me as if to say "How dare you talk about Nicko like that!" And I crawled away into a hole... or to the bar, I forget which...

:cheers:

Well,
If i met iron maiden i would stay there for a minute :shock: and i whoud then try not to make a fool out of myself and try to have a good time....
then tell everyone i know :banana:

If ever I met them I would firstly faint
1.gif
,I said it before and if when I get up they are still there,I will faint again
1.gif
and if they are still there I would be like that
whatthefuck.gif
and I would come with my guitar and play fear of the dark intro for them ..(Listening to it right now,man it rocks!!)

Iv met Blaze Bayliey several time cos he lives in the same town as me.. and even then i nearly passed out!!

But if i met the currant maiden line up.. especially Dave or Nikko i wud cry!! :cry:

i met Bruce, Steve, and nicko on Oct.6 after the concert and i nearly had heart failure. i wasn't making myself look like an idiot, though i just pretended to be smooth even though i was dying inside. i got a pic with all them and their sigs

nicko was so cool, he spent nearly 20 mins with everyone, talking and answering Q's they had

he looked me and my bro in the eye and said, "keep rocking you guys cuz you're the next generation and you'll have to carry the torch cuz i don't have many years left."

:metal:

Faint...maybe...or feel very dizzy..and then faint...

Wake up..say I think they ae the best ever metal band to grace this earth then collapse to my knees in total Wayne's World fasion screaming "we're not worthy"

Or just ask for a beer..then get denied cause im too young..dammit!

Then faint again and wake up and realise it was all a wonderful dream..

:withstupid: LOL my bro and i joked about that after, how we should have fallen on our knees and screamed, "we're not worthy, we're scum, we suck!"

they probably would have had us shot, though :shock:

haha!

Yeah..maybe..or get dive bombed by sercurity..watever comes first eh?!?!

and what's with the stupis remark?!?!
I am outraged!!
*shock*
(sarcasm not evident lol)

Revontulet said:
haha!

Yeah..maybe..or get dive bombed by sercurity..watever comes first eh?!?!

and what's with the stupis remark?!?!
I am outraged!!
*shock*
(sarcasm not evident lol)

LOL LOL after the first few times getting dived bombed it starts to not hurt, and even gets enjoyable :D

maidenmaniac1 said:
I got this idea from the Bruce Dickinson forum, and I just wondered,
what would people on this forum to if they met the irons!
i.e stand there speechless and not know what to say!
launch into how much you love them and there music!
Run away-the pressure is to much!
I would probably go on abut how great they are and make myslef look
like a right idiot. :oops:

Blush, try to regain my composure, get upset that I don't have a camera on me (in that order)

When i met Bruce he was really friendly, warm but also with a sense of reserve. He seemed like a very decent chap, although i kind of feel he's not too keen on the "Rock Star" bit.

I just said i loved the music, that i was really enjoying his Tyranny Of Souls album and that we (as in the fans) really appreciate it when he does things like Bruce Air and stuff, he said thanks and was very humble, a lovely chap.

Nicko is like a whirlwind bless him LOL he's so full of beans.

If you were going to have a party or a get together you'd want Nicko there. He seems to have such a joy of life that he can draw you right in to his enthusiasm, he's a really lovely guy. I wish i'd had the chance to sit down with him over dinner when i met him, drinking a nice bottle or Merlot and spending the night listening to all sorts of stories and tales, he's a lovely lovely man :)

Nicko was the nicest outta the lot by far, he spent 20 mins. at least with everyone and was way cool.

Bruce was nice too, and after i said to him "thanks man, this is really cool" and shook my left hand and said "no problem, mate" :shock:

Steve was really quiet but once we got a pic. and i told him he was my fav bassist he smiled at me and then left

they were all really cool guys and we did not act like "rock sars" at all, put down to earth and friendly

Back