what would you do if you met maiden?

I got this idea from the Bruce Dickinson forum, and I just wondered,
what would people on this forum to if they met the irons!
i.e stand there speechless and not know what to say!
launch into how much you love them and there music!
Run away-the pressure is to much!
I would probably go on abut how great they are and make myslef look
like a right idiot. :oops:

firstly, I think adrian would be dead if i catch him.... cos i'd hug him so tightly i'll probably broke all his bones ;) LOL

and the rest... dunno but something like that.

now really.
shake hands, talk for a while, asked them to take picture(S) with them ;) autograph... some memorabillia ;) dunno how i'd let them go .. or would I ;) lmao

I chatted to Bruce for a while about the mirror pictures in his new album (Skunkworks) and he went to a bag that he had brought with him, pulled out a large format card of the Skunkworks cover art, signed it and gave it to me :banana:

Met Bruce and Nicko and thought Nicko was a top geezer, awesome guy :D

Bruce I thought was cool, but seemed a bit short with the fans :|

don't know...

i only know that i would hug steve as hard as i can and i wouldn't let him go :wink:

he's my God

If you asked me this question a few years ago I'd probably say something a bit dramatic..

Now I wouldnt be too bothered about meeting them :| theyre just normal people really..

Well they are :|

Bruce has even got a day job :| I think they passed being rockstars along time ago!

Ben said:
Well they are :|

Bruce has even got a day job :| I think they passed being rockstars along time ago!

maybe they are not rockstars, but why should they have to be that?
I really don't care if britney spears fans don't know who is bruce (or other maiden members), it really isn't matter too me. they are not just normal people, they are some sort of Gods

LOL Thats not the point I'm getting at!

I cant really be bothered trying to explain to you either :|

Ben said:
LOL Thats not the point I'm getting at!

I cant really be bothered trying to explain to you either :|

ok, you and I have two different ways of view on iron maiden

Ben said:
If you asked me this question a few years ago I'd probably say something a bit dramatic..

Now I wouldnt be too bothered about meeting them :| theyre just normal people really..
Even though i've met Bruce and Nicko before i'd be just as excited as I was the first time :shock: Yeah they are normal people...but they are hugely talented people who have made a HUGE impact on my life for a long time!

Back