The mind boggles.........

Electric 6 ???
Presidents of the USA........

LUMP SAT ALONE IN A BOGGY MARSH :banana: :banana: :banana:

Who knows........ only wicky LOL

Ben said:
Brums a really cool city though 8)

I have fond memories of it :p
I didn't see much of it when I saw Maiden there :oops: Pizza hut, hotel, NEC and bloody new street station.....think thats the most confusing train station i've ever been to LOL

wicky said:
I didn't see much of it when I saw Maiden there :oops: Pizza hut, hotel, NEC and bloody new street station.....think thats the most confusing train station i've ever been to LOL

Its horrible isnt it :oops: got lost there a few times :roll:

Also 20p to go for a wee :|

Ben said:
Its horrible isnt it :oops: got lost there a few times :roll:

Also 20p to go for a wee :|
Glad it's not just me being thick LOL

And the way they change your platform number when your trains due in 2 minutes, and they do the same for another train....so you got loads of people all running into each other on the stairs
:|

Protest the Hero Feb. 17th .. they're like the best metal band that has ever come to my town :| .. nobody ever comes here ahaa

Still don't know what to do about Twix, don't know if i should find somewhere to stay or if i should do the old 'Drive up/Drive back' thingy.

Its a tough decision, i was so tired when we came back from the Brixton gig and the weather didn't help either. :|

Bockaaarck said:
Still don't know what to do about Twix, don't know if i should find somewhere to stay or if i should do the old 'Drive up/Drive back' thingy.

Its a tough decision, i was so tired when we came back from the Brixton gig and the weather didn't help either. :|
I don't know what i'm doing yet, bet I end up with the same problems with the train times again :| If you want to do the drive up/drive back me and luke would be happy to help with the petrol money again, plenty of time to decide though :)

Iron Maiden announce the addition of Dutch band Within Temptation to the bill of their previously announced July 5th show at Twickenham Stadium, the first time Iron Maiden have played a stadium gig on home turf as opposed to headlining the major festivals.

That's me well happy :D :banana: :banana:

The Blaze saga goes on ... My friend went to solo music to get tickets for her and her 15 yr old daughter, and was told it was 16+.... I bought mine from treds and was told 14+ after the woman had rung to find out :?

Spent ages this morning ringing the venue, finally got an answer and was told it's defo 14+, I told the guy that solo are saying 16, his answer.... tell your friend to go to treds LOL LOL

He was positive that it's 14, but i'm still prepared to have to send Luke and his friend home on the bus :|

missy bought 2 tix for the Bruce Springsteen gig the June 29th at Le Parc des Princes :shock: :banana: :banana:

wicky said:
The Blaze saga goes on ... My friend went to solo music to get tickets for her and her 15 yr old daughter, and was told it was 16+.... I bought mine from treds and was told 14+ after the woman had rung to find out :?

Spent ages this morning ringing the venue, finally got an answer and was told it's defo 14+, I told the guy that solo are saying 16, his answer.... tell your friend to go to treds LOL LOL

He was positive that it's 14, but i'm still prepared to have to send Luke and his friend home on the bus :|
Just had a phone call from my friend, she went to the shoe shop to get them, it's 14 - 16 with an adult, why the hell can't they tell everyone selling tickets the same thing :?

Oh fraidy...she did get a ticket, wasn't too happy when I said i'm going with Bocky and the car is full :err:

wicky said:
Just had a phone call from my friend, she went to the shoe shop to get them, it's 14 - 16 with an adult, why the hell can't they tell everyone selling tickets the same thing :?

Oh fraidy...she did get a ticket, wasn't too happy when I said i'm going with Bocky and the car is full :err:

Are you talking about that mad bird?

Back