What Gigs Are you going to?

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I'd be very suprised if it was finished by then. Plus you need to get out of the Stadium too. :|

^^^^^^^ Fraidy knows best.......

:err: I gotta get to Waterloo by 23:35

rockin_plumber said:
^^^^^^^ Fraidy knows best.......

:err: I gotta get to Waterloo by 23:35
Talking to my neighbours the other day, they're from London, they said that it would be a push to get to Victoria or Paddington by then, Waterloo is even further ... that's why I went for the snail way, less stressful!

wicky said:
Talking to my neighbours the other day, they're from London, they said that it would be a push to get to Victoria or Paddington by then, Waterloo is even further ... that's why I went for the snail way, less stressful!

If we miss it, its a sleep on the platform LOL

rockin_plumber said:
If we miss it, its a sleep on the platform LOL
That's what I couldn't cope with with Luke :|

I'd rather go by train cos the coach takes forever :| But it's worked out cheaper and NO TUBE :banana: So i'm happy 8)

Just have to sort out when to meet you lot now :D

wicky said:
That's what I couldn't cope with with Luke :|

I'd rather go by train cos the coach takes forever :| But it's worked out cheaper and NO TUBE :banana: So i'm happy 8)

Just have to sort out when to meet you lot now :D

When you get to wembley you foooooooooool LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Yeah of course..........
GP shoulda finished by then LOL
You're gonna have to try to keep quiet about it...i'm recording it LOL

I'm dreaming aren't I :| LOL

Ben said:
Tonight 8)

Totally amazing show :shock:

Everything was so perfect, the lasers, the guitar tones, the animation in the screen behind the band was all so amazing :shock:

Highlights of the night

Time, Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Hey You, Money, Another Brick In The Wall, Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb, Us And Them, The Great Gig In The Sky, Eclipse, Brain Damage..it was all awesome :shock:

k, my friend from Arbroath *who I know from a forum* is getting a bus to Megadeth.

My original plan was just to get a lift through from my Mum or something, but now she's refusing. I only have one ticket and I'm not fancying going on a bus with a guy I've never met and all his friends, and all the people I've asked to go with me aren't willing to fork out £18.50 for a ticket + £7.50 for P&p + £13 for a seat on the bus.

Sooooo I dunno

RYÆN said:
k, my friend from Arbroath *who I know from a forum* is getting a bus to Megadeth.

My original plan was just to get a lift through from my Mum or something, but now she's refusing. I only have one ticket and I'm not fancying going on a bus with a guy I've never met and all his friends, and all the people I've asked to go with me aren't willing to fork out £18.50 for a ticket + £7.50 for P&p + £13 for a seat on the bus.

Sooooo I dunno

I'm going 8) Just the other end of this Island though :oops:

LOL

Ben said:
Cant you just go on your own and mingle with some Thrash Gash at Megadeth? :p

I'm a teenager. I have parents.

Being a teenager and having parents is like the worst thing ever LOL
So over protective :roll:

RYÆN said:
I'm a teenager. I have parents.

Being a teenager and having parents is like the worst thing ever LOL
So over protective :roll:

LOL

My mum isnt that bad, she preety much lets me do what I want, seeing as I pay for what I want, she doesnt have much of a say in the matter LOL

I'm 20 next month :cry:

Back