And Monday is the day when I shall buy my
2.gif
tickets

I am now going to see Trivium on Friday

Thought i'd escaped cos Luke's friend was going....now he isn't :|

Ben said:
You'll get to see Annihilator though 8)
From what i've been reading today that isn't much to look forward to either LOL

I enjoyed Trivium when they were supporting Maiden, but it helped knowing Maiden were on next 8)

Hope the drinks aren't too expensive cos I reckon i'll be at the bar a lot :err:

New Annihilator is preety shitty :err:

The old stuff rocks, theyll hopefully do an old skool setlist and blow the shitty Metallica wannabes off the stage 8)

Ben said:
New Annihilator is preety shitty :err:

The old stuff rocks, theyll hopefully do an old skool setlist and blow the shitty Metallica wannabes off the stage 8)
Apparently they couldn't even play the old stuff well the other day :|

The Aussie Pink Floyd show this coming tuesday..

Anyone seen them? Are they as elite as they are made out to be?

rockin_plumber said:
Wossat :?

It the third year running, it's a mini festival we have here, starts about 1pm till whatever time they feel like finishing, 10 bands, Spawn of Eddie (Maiden tribute band) are the main act, i saw them 3 weeks ago, they are really good, the singer does sound a lot like Bruce!

rockin_plumber said:
Any Good :?

I dont know :| I've just got in from a very humiliating night involving that venue :|

So me and my mates went there, as alot of you know, I don't drink, I went to the bar to get me and my mate a coke each, and the fat sow of a girl on the bar asked me for I.D "For a coke?! :| " I said, then she went off on one about me not having I.D and without it, I should not be on the premesis. and asked me to leave :roll: I refused, and said "Do I seriously look like a 15 year old? I'm hear to watch the band" then she got the bouncers down the 'help' me out :|

Correct me if I'm wrong..but the bouncers would of asked me for I.D if they thought I looked underrage? But the fact is, I'm 20 years old in June, I wouldnt of minded if this happened like 5 years ago LOL

So then I had to walk half way across Chester for a train, luckily there was one waiting for me, but still :|

Not impressed :|

Back