What Gigs Are you going to?

But 5 years....
I can’t believe you haven’t heard in those 5 years....

I heard it was more the fact that Richie wanted it more to be about the whole band and not Jon and his band...
The rock I live under has bad internet reception :oops:

Fair enough. Everyone always focused on Jon the most neutral.gif

I have to say....

Monster Truck were excellent top work from the Canadian rockers!!
Cadillac Three were amazing.... I was expecting a bit twangy country but those boys do rock!!

Black Stone Cherry did disappoint me mid set going a bit blues....But it picked up at the end :D

Got a BSC plectrum that flew my way as well :cool:

Monster Truck on April 27th :cool:

Fellow Canadians, Royal Tusk have been announced as the support for this gig, I feel a duty to check them out beforehand :cool:

So here's a question...

If ur going to a gig and you've never heard of the support do you check them out first.....????
It helps me decide if I'm gonna interrupt my bar time for the support or give them a chance :oops:

I did this for Black Stone Cherry's support , Monster Truck and The Cadillac Three at Wembley in December....
Be it a good or bad thing I enjoyed the support acts more than Black Stone Cherry:confused:
And the proof is I'm going to see Monster Truck in April....
And keeping an eye out for The Cadillac Three next time they visit here.... Or TC3 as they are now known by me :cool:

Monster Truck on April 27th :cool:

Deadman was coming with me....
Now he’s backed out :oops:
He’s paid me for his ticket and train fare which I had already paid for....

Just trying to find someone who wants to go now so he can get some money back...
Not many of my mates like rock/metal that much.....
It’s not very easy to convince someone to go with such an unknown band :confused:

Back