What Gigs Are you going to?

That was a great concert!!! eddiemetal.gif

I'm in awe of how much friggin energy Dave has. And he always looks like he's having the time of his life! :eek:

The seats did not get much use. When the Foo Fighters came out on stage, EVERYONE stood up. :D

They did a song with Rick Nielsen from Cheap Trick and they brought the singer from The Struts back to perform"Under Pressure". I completely missed the opening acts - I'm sorry I missed The Struts.

Dave had that blue Gibson for almost the entire concert. He said he's made every album with it and that guitar is the sound of the Foo Fighters. :cool:

That a very well organised and thought out review compared to some of mine :confused:
Did he use his gold Gibson for Monkey Wrench? He normally does....

Dave loves it! You can tell he can’t beleive it sometimes when the crowd sings their songs.
He just seems so down to earth and that comes across in interviews.....
I know the word legend is used too often but he is!

Cheap Trick are suppporting Def Leppard in December when I see them :cool:

Last edited:
My credit card company rang me today and said they want to cancel my card.
They say they have been contacted by a company who says my details may have been compromised.
They won’t tell me who this company is as there is a chance I won’t use them again.

My credit card is the card I booked Iron Maiden tickets with.
The card I need to get into the gig.
I think I’ve convinced my card company not to cancel my card till the 13th August now....
Hopefully it still works.

That a very well organised and thought out review compared to some of mine :confused:
Did he use his gold Gibson for Monkey Wrench? He normally does....

Dave loves it! You can tell he can’t beleive it sometimes when the crowd sings their songs.
He just seems so down to earth and that comes across in interviews.....
I know the word legend is used too often but he is!

Cheap Trick are suppporting Def Leppard in December when I see them :cool:
It wasn't funny like your reviews are though :(
I think he still had the blue Gibson for Monkey Wrench. The only time I recall seeing the gold one was during the encore.

Yeah, he does! :D When he was talking to us he sounded genuinely surprised and grateful to be there. And dedicated to rocking our faces off. The world needs more people like him.
Cool, have an awesome time! Rick still knows how to rock rocking-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

My credit card company rang me today and said they want to cancel my card.
They say they have been contacted by a company who says my details may have been compromised.
They won’t tell me who this company is as there is a chance I won’t use them again.

My credit card is the card I booked Iron Maiden tickets with.
The card I need to get into the gig.
I think I’ve convinced my card company not to cancel my card till the 13th August now....
Hopefully it still works.
Oh shit :eek::eek:

I hope you won't have any problems getting in :oops:

Back