What Gigs Are you going to?

100_1479.jpg

100_1451.jpg

Best moment of the gig was Blaze looking right at me during the "FREEDOM!" of The Clansman... I was "singing" too, was great 8http://www.maiden-world.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=5&t=3540#)

The one with me is awful :oops: I'll post it though :err: I'd had a few too many pear ciders LOL And I look soooo fat! like i've put 3 stone on not lost it!

Frenchy said:
wicky said:
Frenchy said:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I really hate that one with me :err: oh well, got 2 more gigs to try and look human in one with him LOL

where is your prob about u on this pic, you're great wicky and so..... natural :D
Aw thanks :oops: I think its my double chin that has appeared from nowhere :err: LOL

I was laughing cos of what i'd just said to Blaze...

Luke wanted to sit down so me and Blaze had to move up....

I sat on a very wet bit of the sofa...

Said to Blaze...something like " I'm sat in a puddle of your sweat....or at least I hope its sweat!"

Can't believe I said that to him! LOL

Aw thanks :oops: I think its my double chin that has appeared from nowhere :err: LOL

I was laughing cos of what i'd just said to Blaze...

Luke wanted to sit down so me and Blaze had to move up....

I sat on a very wet bit of the sofa...

Said to Blaze...something like " I'm sat in a puddle of your sweat....or at least I hope its sweat!"

Can't believe I said that to him! LOL
LOL LOL LOL

Last 2 :oops:
He'd just been singing to my friend...in front of me, I took the pic just as he looked away from her :oops:
100_1460.jpg

And I got under someones smelly armpit to take this as he was leaning right into the crowd, thought he was gonna fall off the stage LOL

100_1428.jpg

2 sleeps til Dream Theater :bananadance: :breakdance: :bananadance:

Not that i'm excited or anything :err: LOL

Back