What Gigs Are you going to?

Blaze was brilliant :headbang: and a really top bloke too 8) I've got some pretty good pictures :banana: will post them tomorrow if I find my camera lead :err:

Thanks for the lift Bocky :banana: You're a top bloke too :D

wicky said:
Blaze was brilliant :headbang: and a really top bloke too 8) I've got some pretty good pictures :banana: will post them tomorrow if I find my camera lead :err:

Thanks for the lift Bocky :banana: You're a top bloke too :D

You didn't ask for my autograph :|

LOL LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
how was the gig then 8)
Really good :banana: :banana: Odd little venue, but me and Luke got right up to the front....bit too close to the speakers....got a sore ear this morning :| There was a technical hitch after a few songs....not sure what, I wasn't watching what was going on, I was talking :err: Fraidy or Bocky might know though..... because of that they cut the setlist by a couple of songs, Regret was one they didn't do and I love that song :(
But a great night :banana: really tired today though, was very difficult getting up to get Jake ready for school LOL

My favourite pic :D

The rest are very slowly :| uploading on photobucket

100_0499.jpg

A shitter that I hadn't set the date on the camera :oops:

wicky said:
There was a technical hitch after a few songs....not sure what, I wasn't watching what was going on, I was talking :err: Fraidy or Bocky might know though..... because of that they cut the setlist by a couple of songs, Regret was one they didn't do and I love that song :(

There was a gremlin in the Bass setup. So Dave (Bermudez - Bass) borrowed Tony Newton's (Voodoo Six) Bass. :|

He's a solid bloke too, I had a chance to spend couple of hourse with him when he was in Croatia last autumn :)

Screamy said:
He's a solid bloke too, I had a chance to spend couple of hourse with him when he was in Croatia last autumn :)

He gave 100 % on stage and when He came off stage he was very approachable and went straight to the T-shirt stand, where he was more than happy to sign stuff, pose for photos, and just chat to the fans. 8)

Top Bloke.

As it happened, an old friend of mine was doing Press duties. She said that when she's able, she'll send me some of the pic's she took :banana:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
As it happened, an old friend of mine was doing Press duties. She said that when she's able, she'll send me some of the pic's she took :banana:
That will be good :banana: She was getting herself in some very odd positions in front of me taking pics....at one point I thought she'd got stuck LOL

wicky said:
That will be good :banana: She was getting herself in some very odd positions in front of me taking pics....at one point I thought she'd got stuck LOL

Which one? The dark haired bird or the Blonde?

The dark haired one was my friend, the blonde one was her boss.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Which one? The dark haired bird or the Blonde?

The dark haired one was my friend, the blonde one was her boss.
The dark haired one, more my shape :err: She was bending over backwards against the stage, looked like her back had gone LOL I think she was trying to get a shot of the seriously big hair being waved about in front of Blaze

wicky said:
The dark haired one, more my shape :err: She was bending over backwards against the stage, looked like her back had gone LOL I think she was trying to get a shot of the seriously big hair being waved about in front of Blaze

LOL

She got a couple of Pics of Blaze stood on a chair next to me too. LOL

He nearly fell off too.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
If you hadn't buggered off so damn fast..... :|
:oops: Bocky had a long drive back :( I was going to come back in and say bye, but we were yapping and before I knew it we were in the spaceship :oops:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
If you hadn't buggered off so damn fast..... :|

Sorry about that Fraidy, i'd been up for work at 5am that morning. I was a bit worried about having to drive back home so late :oops:

:grouphug:

Bockaaarck said:
You mentalist LOL LOL LOL
LOL Tracy is becoming a metal convert 8) As soon as I mentioned going again she jumped at the chance :banana: I will get her listening to something other than Bowie if it kills me LOL

Back