What Gigs Are you going to?

Bockaaarck said:
Just bought my standing ticket for Twickers £60.45 in total. Initially i thought"Mmm £60, that's a bit steep...." :?

But then i thought it is a big stadium and there will be other bands appearing and the atmosphere will be amazing, so actually £60 isn't too bad :)

Was the ticket £50???

wicky said:
Booked Twickers and Paris :banana: :banana: Haven't got a clue where my seats are in Paris though :| The site doesn't let you choose :x

seats are not numbered so we'll have to arrive earlier to have nice ones :wink:

Frenchy said:
seats are not numbered so we'll have to arrive earlier to have nice ones :wink:
Oh FFS :x I hate that :| I thought by getting FC tickets we'd get good ones :( and I wanted to spend time looking round Paris, not standing in a queue :| Oh well, will have to be early, and we'll be able to get seats together 8)

rockin_plumber said:
Was the ticket £50???

Yep, i almost bought 2 actually. I was going to use one to go to the concert obviously.

With the other one i was going to set up a symultanious web cast out to all the poor people and unfortunate people in the world.

I was planning showing the ticket live on stage in a field in Somerset somewhere as a homage to Maiden, with Powerslave, Somehwere In Time and Seventh Son playing in the background. At the end i was planning to burn the ticket, as a reference to Maiden rising phoenix like from the flames of mediocrity of the lat 90's. Ensuring that all those fans unfortunate enought not to be at Twickers or Bercy are not left out.

Of course this would have all been done at great personal cost to myself, none of which i would have mentioned of course. It would have been a gift from the heart to all my fellow Maiden fans........

(All of the above is posted with my tongue firmly in cheek and perhaps with also with a hint of irony/sarcasm and 'grumpy-old-man-ness-ness' :)err:) at the cost of the tickets :| )

Bockaaarck said:
Yep, i almost bought 2 actually. I was going to use one to go to the concert obviously.

With the other one i was going to set up a symultanious web cast out to all the poor people and unfortunate people in the world.

I was planning showing the ticket live on stage in a field in Somerset somewhere as a homage to Maiden, with Powerslave, Somehwere In Time and Seventh Son playing in the background. At the end i was planning to burn the ticket, as a reference to Maiden rising phoenix like from the flames of mediocrity of the lat 90's. Ensuring that all those fans unfortunate enought not to be at Twickers or Bercy are not left out.

Of course this would have all been done at great personal cost to myself, none of which i would have mentioned of course. It would have been a gift from the heart to all my fellow Maiden fans........

(All of the above is posted with my tongue firmly in cheek and perhaps with also with a hint of irony/sarcasm and 'grumpy-old-man-ness-ness' :)err:) at the cost of the tickets :| )

GREED :x :x
£50 a ticket to see Iron Maiden supported by Lauren Harris is Disgusting.
As much as I hate Download festival, you could pay £50 and see a choice of over 34 bands on the Sunday that maiden played, last year.
They'ed better have a fucking storming 'Special guest' still to be added to the bill.
In 1979 you could see Maiden for £2 at the 'Heavy metal all nighter' at Charing Cross in London.
16 Years Later, at Newport in 1995 I paid around £15 to see Maiden.
Now 13 Years further on, and I suppose 'expenses' have pushed the ticket price up to £50 + £6 service charge + £5 Secure Postage????
Fuck Off.

The bitch is that I know I will Probably end up Paying that too, Coz this has the potential to be an unmissable gig. But I'm gonna see what's available abroad first.

60 quid :|

I mean, I know its a big gig and everything, but 'Tallica for Wembley was cheaper than that :| And I can bet you they'll play for longer than Maiden would!

Back