What do you think is the best Judas Priest album ever?

I'm not much help for Rockin' my favorite Priest album is Painkiller. Just the songs Painkiller and Touch of Evil are enough for me to love that album :evil:

Iron Monster said:
Yeah the song PainKiller is just amazing :banana:

I only have one JP cd though: Metal Works '73-'93 and it rocks :evil:

Haha, I only thought it rocked, cause it has godly songs and a shit load of them :)

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm not much help for Rockin' my favorite Priest album is Painkiller. Just the songs Painkiller and Touch of Evil are enough for me to love that album :evil:

ewil said:
Metal Works '73-'93 would be one for you rockin :)

Looks like Ewil's Suggestion for Metal Works is the way to go..........

Amazon have it for £7.99 in market place so may get it for myself
for my birthday.

Will wait for more posts till I decide though :D

rockin_plumber said:
Looks like Ewil's Suggestion for Metal Works is the way to go..........

Amazon have it for £7.99 in market place so may get it for myself
for my birthday.

Will wait for more posts till I decide though :D

GET IT

MaidenMadness said:
yes and tzhe put it on mp3, download a little progam called soulseek and we'll arange a trade :err:
DIE YOU MUSIC-BUSINESS RUINING SON OF A BITCH!!!! :x :x :x
...I meant: Why don't you buy it?

MaidenMadness said:
yes and tzhe put it on mp3, download a little progam called soulseek and we'll arange a trade :err:

How can you say that with a record dealer in this forum ??

If everybody do like you :x in a few years you'll don't have any record-shop in any town :x

I agree with you, records are too expensive for the moment but that'll be cheaper in next months. Majors company starts to cut their price and that's going to go better.

If everybody does like you, there is no money for the production of new artists and it's going to be poor.

I'm disapointed too to buy records too expensive but I refuse to copy cd's on the net. I can not :cross:

I prefer to go on second hands site and buy for a good price.

Remember the movie (and if you didn't see it, you should do) 'HIGH FIDELITY' and you 'll see that the advice of a record dealer is coolest.
What a happiness when you can go it a little shop and listen to yur music and to be advice by him

PLEASE STOP TO TELECHARGE !!!!!! :cry:

Iron Monster said:
I first download the album of soulseek, and then if I like it I go to the shop to get it, isn't that the best way?

An itelligent possibility. So you don't have an IQ of 2 ??

A good one to start with is PRIEST...LIVE

It contains "Sentinel", "Rock you all around the world", "electric eye" and "living after midnight".... some of my personal favorites

AirRaidSiren said:
A good one to start with is PRIEST...LIVE

It contains "Sentinel", "Rock you all around the world", "electric eye" and "living after midnight".... some of my personal favorites

:banana:

Back