what did you listen before metal?

MaidenMadness

nothing here. started with metal and hard rock then stopped listening it for a while cause i was too busy listening to hiphop and back to heavy metal/hard rock

I started with pop and stuff when I was really young. Stuff like Michael Jackson, but then I got introduced to rock and metal when I was 6-7 years old :fist:

It was Maiden, Metallica and Nirvana for me a long time :)

I started with normal pop i guess, but my parents we're both in to Queen big time, so i had a "rocky" upbringing :D

My parents were into Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Pink Floyd etc So I have them to thank for the fact that i've never really listened to pop :D

wicker nomad said:
My parents were into Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Pink Floyd etc So I have them to thank for the fact that i've never really listened to pop :D

:banana: :banana: :banana: Not even the tiniest bit of Matt Bianco or Flock of Seagulls :wink:

wicker nomad said:
maybe a little bit of ABBA :shock:

:banana: Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you...... :banana:

I started listening to Metal when I was about 7 or 8. Before that the music my parents played was what I listened to- Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Pink Floyd, Jazz, and Blues.

SexyDevilGirl said:
I started listening to Metal when I was about 7 or 8. Before that the music my parents played was what I listened to- Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Pink Floyd, Jazz, and Blues.
if i listened to what my parents listen i would be listening to some 60's rock- croatian pop-opera combination

chas n' dave...I still do listen. :err: micheal jackson and stuff. i didn't buy the music, i just listend to it. Heavy metal is the only stuff I started to buy properley. I think my first CD was a Best of Black Sabbath.

Back