Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus said:
SexyDevilGirl said:
You can try to make me laugh :|

I'll try with this:

[02] <Banditt> Dr. Phil is a retard
[02] <Banditt> This is how he solves problems
[02] <Banditt> Now `Alia, do you ever suffer from anxiety?
[02] <`Alia> YES I DO DR PHIL
[02] <Banditt> WELL GET REAL!!!!!!
[02] <Cyrus-> LOL
[02] <Banditt> Then he'll throw in some nonsensical unrelated statement
[02] <Banditt> Like
[02] <Banditt> If you're standing on a hot road and it's burnin' your feet, STEP OFF!

It's a transcript of a chat I had with some friends :D

LOL Dr. Phil is a meany :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I want to do what he does and make millions too. Get people to come to me with their problems- then yell at them :x

LOL

You can do it to me, but I can't give you money for it :p

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL but I want to be rich like Dr. Phil

You can get a pretend degree in psychology and find a way of helping people by doing something crazy to them. I bet you'd get your on TV show and get rich in a few months LOL

I'VE PASSEDMY TEST :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :edbarf: :D

MaidenMadness said:
I'VE PASSEDMY TEST :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :edbarf: :D

Glad for you :banana:

thanks people
life is so much better now that i passed what is that hardest test on the first year of collage...at least it is for me

MaidenMadness said:
no you edited part of WN's post in which she quoted my post. so it was my post. :p

ko just checking

Wrong. It was her post, despite the fact that she quoted you :anorak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back