what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus said:
I did that when I got back from the airport. I had 3 loads, but could only wash 2 because I didn't have any more coins :anorak:
:shock:
hug.gif
When you visit me, I will spare no expense. :)

Morning...

now doing : still trying to decide who to vote for tomorrow.

Cyrus, are you allowed to vote?
I'm guessing not... so you can have a vote through me as I'm incapable of making a decision... (if you want)

Just say the parties :)

Tony The Tiger said:
Morning...

now doing : still trying to decide who to vote for tomorrow.

Cyrus, are you allowed to vote?
I'm guessing not... so you can have a vote through me as I'm incapable of making a decision... (if you want)

Just say the parties :)
'

'ello! :D

No, I'm not allowed to vote here. Don't really care either.

BNP sounds like a cool party :p

twilightsglow said:
Hey Tony. :)

Which election?

The United Kingdom has elections for Local Councils and Members of the European Parliament tomorrow. Main choices are
Local
Conservatives - Right wing economic policies, favour a minimal state, slightly more libertarian than
Labour (current Governemnt) - Also right wing, but historically left, favour reform of Parliamentary system, have close ties with trade unions
Lib Dems - Left wing incompetents
BNP - Racists, only policies are based on race, and being able to shoot whoever you like

European Parliament
Conservatives - Biggest member of the European Parliament, favour minimal control by Europe of economic and legal factors in the UK, but do not favour a complete withdrawal
Labour - Wants a European Constitution that will delegate all law making powers to Europe as Supreme, certain economic factors too and no rights of repeal
UKIP - The UK Independence Party - 'Europhobic..' want a complete withdrawal from the European Union and severance of all trade agreements with Switzerland and some other countries
BNP - As local council
--and in my area
The Pro-Life Party - does exactly what it says on the tin
The Common Good - A reverend that believes he beat Communism on his own and can do the same with problems with corruption in the EU

Cyrus said:
BNP sounds like a cool party :p

I live in Staffordshire, I have neigboruing wards that are BNP:edmad:... the difference between here (Conservative) and there are amazing... good place to go for a fight though.

But then my councils votes are made up mostly of students and the elderley, so theres no chance in hell of the fuckers getting in here

Tony The Tiger said:
I live in Staffordshire, I have neigboruing wards that are BNP:edmad:... the difference between here (Conservative) and there are amazing... good place to go for a fight though.

But then my councils votes are made up mostly of students and the elderley, so theres no chance in hell of the fuckers getting in here

They don't sound like the most serious political party. Do people really support them? :?

Cyrus said:
They don't sound like the most serious political party. Do people really support them? :?

I just spent ages writing a reply and then it disappeared...

anyway, most people that vote for them don't support them, they just do so through ignorance. The actual supporters are normally National Front members too (who are a millitant off-shoot of the Anarchist Black Shirts from the 1920s that were outlawed) There is a small presence in neighbouring towns from here.

But luckily, the Police (may) turn a blind eye when you hit one of them with an unscrewed pool cue end a few times :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back