what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the IMBB is ok, its not the same as when i first joined, but i think skunk and the rest try and do a good job. Let us not forget, it is the behaviour of ourselves and others like us which has dictated they way the site is run.

Mind you, if more people behaved like us, instead of behaving like clowns who where too big for their size 22 clownfeet, we'd all be a lot better off :)

i have an idea. when imbb gets fixed (for a third time in less than a months :D) lets start a thread on imbb where we shall collect funds to give skunk computer lessions

MaidenMadness said:
i have an idea. when imbb gets fixed (for a third time in less than a months :D) lets start a thread on imbb where we shall collect funds to give skunk computer lessions

Good one LOL

Cyrus said:
Who? :shock:
tony the tiger...................................................................................................khan? he traded rep points as well so shouldn't he get banned as well

don't know

SexyDevilGirl said:
My clownfeet are a size 32 and 1/2 :|

ROTFLMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Bloody hell, it'll take me kin ages to clean the pasta out of my keyboard LOL
:D

I forgot to mention that was "UK" shoe size :)

MaidenMadness said:
tony the tiger...................................................................................................khan? he traded rep points as well so shouldn't he get banned as well

don't know

Tony was "just" temporerarly banned. However you do have a point about Khan. He has even more reps than Tony :?

Cyrus said:
Who? :shock:

Several different people for a reason I think is ridiculous. Some of the people who mainly post in the photo gallery. I know alot of them chat mostly instead of posting pics. I never saw any harm in that- carrying on conversations with people instead of attacking eachother. They were some of the friendliest most respectful people on the board. But isn't spreading hatred and racism worse, and alot of those people never got banned. :|

Bockaaarck said:
I think the IMBB is ok, its not the same as when i first joined, but i think skunk and the rest try and do a good job. Let us not forget, it is the behaviour of ourselves and others like us which has dictated they way the site is run.

Mind you, if more people behaved like us, instead of behaving like clowns who where too big for their size 22 clownfeet, we'd all be a lot better off :)
behaving like us? taking threads off topic, starting official klingon threads(fuck you imbb mods i shall have my official klingon thread if its the last thing i do on that board),trading reputation points........

i think if all behaved like us there'd be no members cause they'd all be banned:D

MaidenMadness said:
behaving like us? taking threads off topic, starting official klingon threads(fuck you imbb mods i shall have my official klingon thread if its the last thing i do on that board),trading reputation points........

i think if all behaved like us there'd be no members cause they'd all be banned:D

Harsh.....but fair :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
Several different people for a reason I think is ridiculous. Some of the people who mainly post in the photo gallery. I know alot of them chat mostly instead of posting pics. I never saw any harm in that- carrying on conversations with people instead of attacking eachother. They were some of the friendliest most respectful people on the board. But isn't spreading hatred and racism worse, and alot of those people never got banned. :|

It's just what loads of people have said, the priorities (sp) of the mods aren't very logical.

LOL he's right- we'd all be banned there. We take threads off topic (but so does almost everyone else :? ) , but we don't curse and fight one another. We must attack eachother- SCHISM NOW :x :x :x :x FUCK YOU ALL YOU CRAZY PENGUIN LOVING MOTHERFUCKERS!! KILL ALL THE PENGUINS NOW!!! :x :x :x

There- now I fit in there LOL

MaidenMadness said:

Only reasons threads go off-topic here is because we all know each other fairly well, and once we start talking, we don't remember that we go off-topic. I don't think it's wrong since this forum is quite small. Besides, when on-topic post comes up, I usually start talking about the same thing again.

SexyDevilGirl said:
No one of them has been banned. They only got their postcounts reduced, because posting in the Photo Gallery doesn't add to the postcount anymore. The WFL and the MHM have been misused for trading reputation points, and it was a real trade. I saw it on sunday. It was only you give me and I give you.
Didn't it make anyone wonder that the people of the Photo Gallery had the highest reputations besides Tony and Khan? They didn't contribute to the boardlife.. they just did chitchat.
They wanted a Photo Gallery? They got it.. and in 2500 posts of WFL there were about 40 posts with pics.

Unke said:
No one of them has been banned. They only got their postcounts reduced, because posting in the Photo Gallery doesn't add to the postcount anymore. The WFL and the MHM have been misused for trading reputation points, and it was a real trade. I saw it on sunday. It was only you give me and I give you.
Didn't it make anyone wonder that the people of the Photo Gallery had the highest reputations besides Tony and Khan? They didn't contribute to the boardlife.. they just did chitchat.
They wanted a Photo Gallery? They got it.. and in 2500 posts of WFL there were about 40 posts with pics.

Fair points you've raised i guess

Tell them, not me. I know it, but they don't want to see, that it's their own fault. I feel really sorry for the MHM thread, because some people used it for their trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back