what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work, depserately trying to concentrate on my duties. And failing. Keep on day dreaming about gigs, and beer and 'doing it'

wicker nomad said:
probably :bananabang: or maybe :kinkyfruit: or possibly this :bj:

Knowing ginger ninja, it's probably some of this :bj: and later on more of this :kinkyfruit: (him in the front) :D

He's gonna kick my ass now LOL

Cyrus said:
Knowing ginger ninja, it's probably some of this :bj: and later on more of this :kinkyfruit: (him in the front) :D

He's gonna kick my ass now LOL

Hey, I'm not the one in denial of my sexuality. As they say, it's always the closet cases who get all angry about being called gay :banana:

ginger ninja said:
Hey, I'm not the one in denial of my sexuality. As they say, it's always the closet cases who get all angry about being called gay :banana:

Denial? What denial? I'm straight. It's as simple as that :edmad:
It's only Frodo that WISHES I was gay :p Well...him and you ;) But I've told you a million times! NO! :x

FECK! I have to make dinner for my flatmate today :edmad:

What shall we make....hmmmmm....?

I'm thinking, my special lasagna with mushrooms and garlic bread and also some Ceasar salad. And for dessert...cheescake :banana:

Just for the record, I'm an excellent cook :fist: All the girls here crave for more each time I make something :D

Cyrus said:
Just for the record, I'm an excellent cook :fist: All the girls here crave for more each time I make something :D

Do the boys crave it more? :kinkyfruit:

Bet I'm a better cook than you :wink:

Cyrus said:
Bet I can kick your some 40-year old ass :edmad:

That's a 32 year old ass to you, ya feck! LOL Such anger in such a young man. Perhaps you need to do a bit of :bananabang:

(sorry, not used to having good smileys, so any excuse to use em!)

ginger ninja said:
That's a 32 year old ass to you, ya feck! LOL Such anger in such a young man. Perhaps you need to do a bit of :bananabang:

(sorry, not used to having good smileys, so any excuse to use em!)

You still look 40 to me LOL

Please don't remind me that I need :bananbang: I already know that :cry:

Cyrus said:
You still look 40 to me LOL

Please don't remind me that I need :bananbang: I already know that :cry:

You don't even know what I look like! But if you want to carry on with this 'old man' fantasy, that's up to you........ :p

ginger ninja said:
You don't even know what I look like! But if you want to carry on with this 'old man' fantasy, that's up to you........ :p

I have seen several pictures of you mate ;)

And it's not a fantasy dammit! It's reality what I'm talking about... :err:

I have to run! The "missus" gets back from work in one hour and she expects food on the table :shock:

I know I know...I'm such a bitch :anorak:

Cyrus said:
FECK! I have to make dinner for my flatmate today :edmad:

What shall we make....hmmmmm....?

I'm thinking, my special lasagna with mushrooms and garlic bread and also some Ceasar salad. And for dessert...cheescake :banana:

Save me some lasagna. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back