I missed you more!!!
liebe_16.gif

yeah well, I missed you both more :anorak:

twilightsglow said:
:oops: :)
hugkiss.gif

But you lie to everyone else? :D

White lies :D I never ever lie to hurt anybody! :shock:

Like when my mum asks me if I have enough money for food. Even though I don't, I tell her I got lots of money left and lots of food. If she knew I was hungry she would be worried sick :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
I missed you both so much that actually made little dolls of you two and sleep with them under my pillow :anorak:

I missed you two so much I stayed up ALL night looking at your usernames and day-dreaming about you :anorak:

It is always at this time of night that the four of us are together, why that would be? :P

And btw, I have missed you all the most damn it! I have even spoken with the Messiah about that. :oops:

Bouville said:
It is always at this time of night that the four of us are together, why that would be? :P

And btw, I have missed you all the most damn it! I have even spoken with the Messiah about that. :oops:

Orgie? :err:

You didn't top me :P

Bouville said:
That just reminded me my good ol' friend Edmond (Turkey Ed) who always refer to SDG as my Queen and to me as the King of Darkness...

LOL

He somehow managed to change you from Prince of Darkness to King LOL

does he bow and kiss your hand ? :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
He somehow managed to change you from Prince of Darkness to King LOL

does he bow and kiss your hand ? :?

He just do it because he wants me to give him an extra number of virgins

LOL

I told him about wearing a blue shirt next time I see him and he said that Blue Dodger was evil and asked me if that was a Black Metal thing.

LOL LOL LOL

Bouville said:
He just do it because he wants me to give him an extra number of virgins

LOL

I told him about wearing a blue shirt next time I see him and he said that Blue Dodger was evil and asked me if that was a Black Metal thing.

LOL LOL LOL

I'll have to give you a Dodger penant so you can wave it in his face LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back