what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus said:
:( Tell me all about it
hug.gif
I was really late because I thought I was in at 1:30 instead of 12:30. :oops: Bill yelled at me, and he's decided to be a jerk now about my vacation. He says I can't take it then because he's going on vacation. I think I'm going to threaten to quit. :|

twilightsglow said:
I was really late because I thought I was in at 1:30 instead of 12:30. :oops: Bill yelled at me, and he's decided to be a jerk now about my vacation. He says I can't take it then because he's going on vacation. I think I'm going to threaten to quit. :|

I don't know what to say :( Do you think it will work to threaten him to quit? :|

There are some very strong forces trying to keep us apart :cry:

Cyrus said:
I don't know what to say :( Do you think it will work to threaten him to quit? :|

There are some very strong forces trying to keep us apart :cry:
It might work. I'm one of the best employees. :) Patty, one of the night managers, says that she has to threaten to leave every time she wants a vacation. I don't know what Bill's problem is. :|

hug.gif
I will get there somehow. :)

twilightsglow said:
It might work. I'm one of the best employees. :) Patty, one of the night managers, says that she has to threaten to leave every time she wants a vacation. I don't know what Bill's problem is. :|

hug.gif
I will get there somehow. :)

I really hope it works
snivel.gif

twilightsglow said:
I've never had to do anything like this before. I really hope it works too.

Maybe it's better to just try and reason with your manager, and be extra hard-working when your work :)

Cyrus said:
Maybe it's better to just try and reason with your manager, and be extra hard-working when your work :)
:D I can't work any harder. Everyone says they'll need 3 people to replace me. I'l try to work something out. :)

twilightsglow said:
:D I can't work any harder. Everyone says they'll need 3 people to replace me. I'l try to work something out. :)

If I had the money, I'd come to you. It would save you from a lot of trouble.

twilightsglow said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Enough about me. How was your day? :)

:bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

My day was fine :D I don't do anything special now that my exams are finished :banana: I just got up at 2 pm. Did some posting, then I went to the library to return all the books I've borrowed, but they were closed :x I came back and cleaned the bathroom and...that's about it LOL
The rest of the time I spent watching a bit of TV and being online :)

Cyrus said:
:bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

My day was fine :D I don't do anything special now that my exams are finished :banana: I just got up at 2 pm. Did some posting, then I went to the library to return all the books I've borrowed, but they were closed :x I came back and cleaned the bathroom and...that's about it LOL
The rest of the time I spent watching a bit of TV and being online :)
Sorry for the delay. David wanted to look up something.

:D I loved when all the final projects and exams were done.
Your books won't be overdue, will they?

twilightsglow said:
Sorry for the delay. David wanted to look up something.

:D I loved when all the final projects and exams were done.
Your books won't be overdue, will they?

No worries :)

It's the best feeling ever :banana:
My books won't be overdue no, but Lorraine's books will LOL But they're already 3 weeks overdue anyway :D It's gonna cost her about 6 quid I think.

Cyrus said:
No worries :)

It's the best feeling ever :banana:
My books won't be overdue no, but Lorraine's books will LOL But they're already 3 weeks overdue anyway :D It's gonna cost her about 6 quid I think.
You got that right. :D
LOL Why did she keep them so long? She could just renew them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back