what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q. My llama “poops” in one place for a while and then moves. Nice, very nice. I wonder if anyone has found a gardening use for the poop piles? I don’t have a garden this year to try it myself and I sure don’t want to pass it out if it is unacceptable.

A. The manure is excellent for your garden. It is a “slow release” type of manure and will not burn the garden. We have lots of people that come around and pick it up for their gardens. Sometimes in the summer we will chip up the dried manure and bag it. It is wonderful for indoor plants as there is no smell to it and the plants do exceptionally well.

:err:

Cyrus said:
Gonna make some food...I'm staaaarving
you do know that by posting this post you actually took some precious time to go and get some food, don't you? so if you did that you CAN'T be so hungry to classify the level of your hunger as starvation. you could be peckish at best. if you were starving you wouldn't waste your time by making this obviouslly a useless post

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL did you download it?
Tried with WinMx but it doesn't load it... it loaded Sexy Boy Shawn Michaels's theme and Stacy Keiblers bikini shoot thou... :P

Downloaded "SNL - Blue Oyster Cult w Bruce Dickinson try1.mpg" with WinMX, goin' to watch it and then I'm off to bed...
Night everyone..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back