what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering the smoke alarm goes of when you forget there's something in the oven you put in about an hour ago on high heat :(

I'll have to find some other food now :(

i am not telling what am i doing

but i can tell you it isn't writning this message(see when you see this message i won't be writing it anymore)

Nothing and i'm bloody bored
sad2.gif

wicker nomad said:
Wondering where everyone is :? Mr Nomad wanted puter for an hour ..I get it back and you've all left :(
Im here LOL but hours after u posted that message coz its about half eight in the mornin LOL

Cyrus said:
I finished my last exam. It went so bad! I left over an hour early :|

I surely failed this one :|
oh don't be sad

tests will come and go and of course you will fail some here and then. but that will be a good lesson for the next one.....there is no better excersice for a next test than failing the that one before

MaidenMadness said:
oh don't be sad

tests will come and go and of course you will fail some here and then. but that will be a good lesson for the next one.....there is no better excersice for a next test than failing the that one before

:shock:

Wow! That was nice of you to say :) Thanks :D

I feel much better anyway! I went to the pub with my 3 flatmates and it was great :D

Cyrus said:
:shock:

Wow! That was nice of you to say :) Thanks :D

I feel much better anyway! I went to the pub with my 3 flatmates and it was great :D
Glad you're feeling better :) You might have done better than you think!! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back