what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicker nomads son said:
mums getting pissed off, she wants the pc LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL , You keep her off it wicker nomads son. You know your mum will be on eBay in seconds :shock:

LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL , You keep her off it wicker nomads son. You know your mum will be on eBay in seconds :shock:

LOL LOL LOL
I was too :oops: Got the puter back though :banana: :banana:

Don't you worry, i have the same problem :oops:

How dare people try and sell stuff on eBay i want to buy :x :x :x don't they realise that i only have so much money to buy pictures of the cast of Quincy ME :x

particularly if they're ones of Sam Fujiyama signed :x

:err:

This thread is impressive, simply because it contains like 5,800 replies right now. I thought phpBB would break after a couple of thousand.

My page footer says the following:

Page generation time: 0.8376s (PHP: 27% - SQL: 73%) - SQL queries: 13 - Debug off

So its still well within the limits. I wonder how far this will go... LOL

Jon said:

Till it cant go any further LOL

Then we will allow Wicker Nomads Son to start a 'what are you doing right now second edition' :P

Jon said:
This thread is impressive, simply because it contains like 5,800 replies right now. I thought phpBB would break after a couple of thousand.

My page footer says the following:

Page generation time: 0.8376s (PHP: 27% - SQL: 73%) - SQL queries: 13 - Debug off

Will we lose our post-count if it breaks?! :shock:

Cyrus said:
Will we lose our post-count if it breaks?! :shock:

No, just it will go really slow when the thread gets big enough. (It will have ot filter through all the posts to grab the one for the specific page).

Doesnt seem to be any kind of problem at the current size though, which is nice.

Cyrus said:
*pokes rockin in the eyes* :x

spineyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back