what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke's has his friends here again and my mum was here all day :shock: ........that was knackering :| ...........just realised not sorted the kids uniforms out for tomorrow :shock: back in a minute :D

wicker nomad said:
Luke's has his friends here again and my mum was here all day :shock: ........that was knackering :| ...........just realised not sorted the kids uniforms out for tomorrow :shock: back in a minute :D

You DO deserve some peace and quiet :)

I have to get Jake ready by 8 am, he gets picked up by the house :) But he takes a while to get ready, so I have to be up by 7 at the latest :(

Not sure if Luke will be going to school tomorrow, he fell off his bloody skateboard again today...his ankle doesn't look too good :cry:

wicker nomad said:
I have to get Jake ready by 8 am, he gets picked up by the house :) But he takes a while to get ready, so I have to be up by 7 at the latest :(

Not sure if Luke will be going to school tomorrow, he fell off his bloody skateboard again today...his ankle doesn't look too good :cry:

I shouldn't complain. I won't get up till at least 9 :|

:shock: I hope Luke is okay.

Cyrus said:
I shouldn't complain. I won't get up till at least 9 :|

:shock: I hope Luke is okay.
I'm sure he's just sprained it...but I think we'll go see the doc just to be sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back