what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus said:
Hi Hannah :D
I was all set for a quiet night watching The Green Mile and a friend popped in for 10 mins....she's only just left :shock: ....will sort that out for you tomorrow...I promise :wink:

wicker nomad said:
I was all set for a quiet night watching The Green Mile and a friend popped in for 10 mins....she's only just left :shock: ....will sort that out for you tomorrow...I promise :wink:

LOL

That's okay :)

I taught Mr Nomad to swim.......he's 18 years older than me and hated the water when we met :shock: .....the funny thing was a few years later he taught me to dive...I was to scared :oops:

Cyrus said:
That's good :D Then daddy can put him to bed again when he falls asleep :D
Can't do that anymore...Jake has got so big :shock: He's only 7 but he is comes up to my shoulders and is built like a brick shit house :shock: ...but he's a lovely gentle giant :D

wicker nomad said:
Can't do that anymore...Jake has got so big :shock: He's only 7 but he is comes up to my shoulders and is built like a brick shit house :shock: ...but he's a lovely gentle giant :D

Woah! :shock: I never knew he was so well-built :)

Cyrus said:
Woah! :shock: I never knew he was so well-built :)
He is as tall as Luke but because he is so stocky he looks a lot bigger than him...and Luke is average height for an 11 year old :shock:

wicker nomad said:
He is as tall as Luke but because he is so stocky he looks a lot bigger than him...and Luke is average height for an 11 year old :shock:

Blimey! :shock:

Start taking him to the gym when he gets a bit older so he can really build up his body. I'm sure he will be quite the ladies-man :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back