what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicker nomad said:
Ahhhhh!!!...I'm fine ta :D ....very happy cos the F1 season starts tonight :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I sincerely hope you're going to stay up and watch the qualifying live at 02:30. Myself and my dear girlfriend are going to have a few drinks, and get a fondue ( ?) going and stay up :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I sincerely hope you're going to stay up and watch the qualifying live at 02:30. Myself and my dear girlfriend are going to have a few drinks, and get a fondue ( ?) going and stay up :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm taping the qualifying ...will watch it at 6am when my son wakes me up :D .....will watch the race live though :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
I'm taping the qualifying ...will watch it at 6am when my son wakes me up :D .....will watch the race live though :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hooray hooray, everythings right with the world, fast cars are back on telly

I;m going to sit on the edge of the bed, on top of my Nurburg-ring padded foam seat thing, just to get right in to the mood

I started a Fantasy F1 team on a website, what do you think ? :?

Drivers:
Kimi Raikonnen
Fernando Alonso
Christiano De Matta
Jenson Button
Giancarlo Fisichella
Takuma Sato

Engine:
Ferrari

Tyres:
Michellin

The top prize is £20,000 and a 5* trip to Australia for 5 days to se the GP next year :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back