unbelivable but true

MaidenMadness

this board has more life now then imbb. respect to all members that really made this place alive, especially frester

MaidenMadness said:
this board has more life now then imbb. respect to all members that really made this place alive, especially frester
cheers, I like it here!! :banana:

MaidenMadness said:

Thanks but really it was nothing :banana:

Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

yeah, you just got ban from the IMBB. That was nothing! ;)

Meuhhh said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

They will never catch me here because I have this :bananallama:

Frester said:
Meuhhh said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

a motorised infantry that shall defend you if anyone attacks llamas

MaidenMadness said:
Frester said:
Meuhhh said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

a motorised infantry that shall defend you if anyone attacks llamas
LOL

The official BB has been dying a rather slow, painful and very public death for 2 years now....there used to be a real sense of community there with all the regular posters and per(ver)sonalities. It used to be what this place is now....a cool, fun and more importantly vibrant and popular BB

PESTILENCE said:
The official BB has been dying a rather slow, painful and very public death for 2 years now....there used to be a real sense of community there with all the regular posters and per(ver)sonalities. It used to be what this place is now....a cool, fun and more importantly vibrant and popular BB

Well said sir :banana:

Back