Unanswerable Questions

wicker nomad said:
I don't like them..but they don't turn me into a jibbering wreck
so u r not arachniphobic
that means u have a complete fear of spiders, scorpions etc
instead u just dont like spiders
i dont like em
the other night was holding my quilt and i had it right next to my head then this big black thing came up i was like :shock: i threw it on the floor and jumped at it with the hammer
i dont mind em
its just when they sneak up
or when they run at u with ll 8 legs goin ten to the dozen

a·rach·no·pho·bi·a Listen: [ -r k n -f b - , -n - ] n. An abnormal fear of spiders. [ arachn(id) + -phobia.] a·rach no·phobe n.

Where does it say scorpions :?

wicker nomad said:
a·rach·no·pho·bi·a Listen: [ -r k n -f b - , -n - ] n. An abnormal fear of spiders. [ arachn(id) + -phobia.] a·rach no·phobe n.

Where does it say scorpions :?

Its all in manic's head LOL

I said I don't like scorpions......... but I don't know how I would react if one ran across my living room floor......luckily that isn't likely to happen here :D

I wouldn't be able to kill a spider with a hammer, or anything else for that matter, I can't go anywhere near them :| I usually end up standing on a chair, shouting for Mr WN or Luke to come and save me :oops:

wicker nomad said:
I said I don't like scorpions......... but I don't know how I would react if one ran across my living room floor......luckily that isn't likely to happen here :D

I wouldn't be able to kill a spider with a hammer, or anything else for that matter, I can't go anywhere near them :| I usually end up standing on a chair, shouting for Mr WN or Luke to come and save me :oops:

So you have managed to persuade Jake to be scared of them then LOL

Just to make you feel not such a scaredy cat :P

rockin_plumber said:
So you have managed to persuade Jake to be scared of them then LOL

Just to make you feel not such a scaredy cat :P
LOL ..he is scared of them...probably my fault :oops: .... it's a miracle that Luke isn't scared!!

Seeing your mum completely loose control and freak out must be hard to handle when you're little :oops: He was getting spiders for me when he was 3!

wicker nomad said:
LOL ..he is scared of them...probably my fault :oops: .... it's a miracle that Luke isn't scared!!

Seeing your mum completely loose control and freak out must be hard to handle when you're little :oops: He was getting spiders for me when he was 3!
awe
:)
do u like snakes
theyre cute
when u say u wont have scorpions
we had lizards here the other day
they arent very common but u do get em

manic said:
awe
:)
do u like snakes
theyre cute
when u say u wont have scorpions
we had lizards here the other day
they arent very common but u do get em
I love snakes and lizards :D It's Mr WN that doesn't like them! LOL

MaidenMadness said:
have you ever seen a snake...and not in a zoo?
yep
used to have one as a pet
and a held some when i went to uni
we sold my pet one
dunno why
i was young but i still held it and stuff

MaidenMadness said:
have you ever seen a snake...and not in a zoo?
Yes.....a friend of mine has about 8 snakes and god knows how many lizards....... I've held them all :D The only thing that pisses me off , is when she is out, the postman delivers her boxes of live insects to my house :shock:

why doesn't it mark which ones are read, and which ones I haven't on here, this has only happend within the last week, at first I thought weird, but now its just annoyin :x

Back