Two firemen are buttfucking in a smoke-filled room...

Khan said:
Hey Beetle....Hey gwar

They won't fucking break me. Like I said before, I'm giving them fair time to read my email, and reply....which is more than they gave me...with the warning they gave me. You know...the warning for posting on-topic and not breaking any rules....in fact, praising Maiden in song over and over.
Well I hope you get back on! They should realize your loyalty and allow you back on, I mean come on, You are one of the most respected members on that board and alot of people were pretty upset! Even had a offical reinstatement post about.

Khan said:
Hey Beetle....Hey gwar

They won't fucking break me. Like I said before, I'm giving them fair time to read my email, and reply....which is more than they gave me...with the warning they gave me. You know...the warning for posting on-topic and not breaking any rules....in fact, praising Maiden in song over and over.

Arseholes!!! :x

Join the Aussie BB in the meantine as well as this one Khan like these other boys!!

www.downunderclansmen.com

More fat Mum jokes than you can poke a stick at!! :D

AncientMariner said:
Khan said:
Hey Beetle....Hey gwar

I still can't figure out why you were banned - when I talked to alf yesterday he said that you and I had been warned gently but not banned and then all of a sudden I see you're gone - go figure.

I don't know either. I came home...I posted a thread with the title "Ooooon and oooon..." and sang a little of Born In '58, cause that song is seriously fucking deep...and I was listening to it for the first time in a long time....was loving it. I come back to the thread and TP and some other fuck were giving me shit over it. So I have words with both of them on a couple threads. It was ONE fucking thread...and it was on topic...just like the night before. In fact, none of my threads the night before, broke any rules. So I go to my PM's, read what they call a warning from ALF...which is really more like a friendly talk, and he mentioned that people were emailing like crazy, demanding that I be removed from the forums. I PM'd him back very respectfully and friendly, with my side of things. Then I go back to the forum, and it became obvious to me, very quickly, that I had been banned. The end...no contact from the mods.

gwarrulz666 said:
Well I hope you get back on! They should realize your loyalty and allow you back on, I mean come on, You are one of the most respected members on that board and alot of people were pretty upset! Even had a offical reinstatement post about.

Thanks bro. I tried to lean on my long history there, and my reputation, and the fact that I NEVER cause trouble...in my email to them. We'll see how they respond.

I saw all the uproar...and it amazed me! I wanna thank everyone for making such a huge public fuss over it. Maybe the mods will get a case of regret and realize they fucked up lately. Ha! Sorry...what was I thinking?! More likely, someone's got a chip on their shoulder, doesn't want to admit being wrong, and/or is on a power trip.

Beetle said:
Khan said:
Hey Beetle....Hey gwar

Arseholes!!! :x

Join the Aussie BB in the meantine as well as this one Khan like these other boys!!

www.downunderclansmen.com

More fat Mum jokes than you can poke a stick at!! :D

Heh...ok. Maybe the three new BB's can keep busy enough to be interesting. I hope so!

Khan said:
gwarrulz666 said:

Thanks bro. I tried to lean on my long history there, and my reputation, and the fact that I NEVER cause trouble...in my email to them. We'll see how they respond.

I saw all the uproar...and it amazed me! I wanna thank everyone for making such a huge public fuss over it. Maybe the mods will get a case of regret and realize they fucked up lately. Ha! Sorry...what was I thinking?! More likely, someone's got a chip on their shoulder, doesn't want to admit being wrong, and/or is on a power trip.
Yeah, Now lets go tag team Beetles mom! I'm running out of cheese!

my long history there, and my reputation, and the fact that I NEVER cause trouble

this is why this NEVER should have happened...the mods fucked up big-time...it's a real shame...

Lewis said:
my long history there, and my reputation, and the fact that I NEVER cause trouble

this is why this NEVER should have happened...the mods fucked up big-time...it's a real shame...

Two of them have mentioned...one in public...and one in private...that they think it was a big mistake to ban me.

Khan said:
Lewis said:

Two of them have mentioned...one in public...and one in private...that they think it was a big mistake to ban me.

really?...i've never really talked with any of them...how do they decide?...one person?...several people?...

Lewis said:
Khan said:
Lewis said:

really?...i've never really talked with any of them...how do they decide?...one person?...several people?...

Supposedly, it takes three of them to agree on a ban, for it to take effect. I'm friends with several of them, and I can pick out definitely which ones did NOT vote for my banning. The others are all suspect. ALF, Empty Cross, Lord SUMMERISLE, and Ruined Luna had nothing to do with my banning. I don't know this for a fact, but I know it in my heart.

Back