Two firemen are buttfucking in a smoke-filled room...

Khan

...the fire chief walks in and asks, "What the hell is going on in here?!".

One of the fireman says, "Sir, this man was suffering from severe smoke inhalation."

To which the chief replied, "Well, why the hell didn't you just give him mouth to mouth?!"

The fireman said, "I DID!!! How do you think this shit got started?!!!"

Here's a good one...........Two queers are butt fucking and all of a sudden a fire breaks out........Who gets out first???........The one in the back door!

Lewis said:
Khan, my condolences for :cross: ...

but the joke: LOL ...

Cheers, bro. I did NOTHING wrong over there. I'm giving them till Monday to get my email, and talk to me about their specific reason for my ban...and if it's not resolved....you'll be seeing my pissed off twin...Khanilingus.

Khan said:
Lewis said:
Khan, my condolences for :cross: ...

but the joke: LOL ...

Cheers, bro. I did NOTHING wrong over there. I'm giving them till Monday to get my email, and talk to me about their specific reason for my ban...and if it's not resolved....you'll be seeing my pissed off twin...Khanilingus.

:metal:

gwarrulz666 said:
Beetle said:
Lewis said:
is it true that Khan is a senior citizen?... :?

Yep and his Mum is F-A-T Fat!!!
How fat? :wiggle:

LOL

So fat that I slapped her on the arse after having my way with her and caught the next wave in...

So fat she had to take insurance out for her hail damaged arse!! :bj:

Hey Beetle....Hey gwar

They won't fucking break me. Like I said before, I'm giving them fair time to read my email, and reply....which is more than they gave me...with the warning they gave me. You know...the warning for posting on-topic and not breaking any rules....in fact, praising Maiden in song over and over.

Khan said:
Hey Beetle....Hey gwar

They won't fucking break me. Like I said before, I'm giving them fair time to read my email, and reply....which is more than they gave me...with the warning they gave me. You know...the warning for posting on-topic and not breaking any rules....in fact, praising Maiden in song over and over.

I still can't figure out why you were banned - when I talked to alf yesterday he said that you and I had been warned gently but not banned and then all of a sudden I see you're gone - go figure.

Back