Twickenham gig= IMMENSE!

seely

My first ever Maiden gig, got there about 5 o clock, in time to see the first support band, Within Temptaion who were very good and well recieved. They did a 6-song set, and when they came off, a seriously MASSIVE war of bottle-throwing began which got more and more frantic as time went on untill the next band, Avenged Sevenfol came on. They were very well recieved but the crowd was already chanting Maiden

They finally came on at 8:15 with Aces High to whih the crowd went MENTAL. I was fairly near the front but the ENTIRE stadium turned into a mosh-pit for the first songs (Aces and 2 Minutes..). The band was tight throughout, played the same setlist they've been doing all year, but the crowd (and me) loved every minute of it, screaming along to every word. When they got to the final number, 'Hallowed be thy name', it really went insane, the crowd dancing around like their lives depended on it!

As far as first gigs go, for me it was absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!

Same time next year, boys?

It was a fantastic gig! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Too tired to write much tonight :oops: But the 3 gigs i've seen them this week were the best i've ever seen them play

:banana: :banana:

Back