Ticket prices

I'm pretty sure they were £29, or was it £27 :? last year...thats not too bad

My sister paid £75 to see Bon Jovi last year and that was through the fc :shock:

Only €39 here in the Netherlands

Paid €42,50 for the DOD-tour in the Netherlands so it has become a bit cheaper :D

It is also cheaper than Paris in 2005 (€45)

All prices are without booking-fees (about 4 euros)

I got my ticket for Cardiff already!!!! :banana: (yesterday)
The music store near where i live, sells all the gigs tickets, , well he had them sent to him a week early by mistake, so when i noticed on his website that they were on sale, i phoned up and he said he's not supposed to sell them until Friday but as buy all my tickets from him, he said be in the shop by 9.30am and i'll sell you as many as you want!

I couldn't get there quick enough LOL

£32.50 each

Maiden's Bitch said:
I got my ticket for Cardiff already!!!! :banana: (yesterday)
The music store near where i live, sells all the gigs tickets, , well he had them sent to him a week early by mistake, so when i noticed on his website that they were on sale, i phoned up and he said he's not supposed to sell them until Friday but as buy all my tickets from him, he said be in the shop by 9.30am and i'll sell you as many as you want!

I couldn't get there quick enough LOL

£32.50 each

:shock: :shock: :shock: And no booking fees

Bargain :)

I don't think Maiden will be comming to my area anytime soon, but hopefully I'll be seeing them again on the next Maien History Tour of which I'm looking forward to. There isn't a lot of great bands comming to my area this summer so I decided to do Ozzfest because our area is one of the 10 places where Ozzy is actually performing. I just hope that Ozzy's well and up for it. It's going to be Ozzy solo this year and I'm looking forward to seeing Zakk and Ozzy jam together again, and hear some great Ozzy solo classics. I've also got a great seat this year because there were no long lines for tickets this year, but the tickets were very expensive.

Back