Things I didn't know yesterday.......

Nope, obviously heard the album many times..but I decided to buy the film today! Some of it I liked, some of it I thought was just a bit creepy, I think it'll take a few watches to really understand it..some great songs though 8) missed out Hey You though :(

wicky said:
A Viking discovered the island wanted to keep it all to himself, so he
named the green country “Iceland” and the icy country “Greenland,”
hoping that future settlers would head further north.

:err:

Another one for you>>

Amsterdam is famous for its red-light district and readily available drugs, but is less well-known for the huge number of accountants that work in it. The Rolling Stones, Ikea and MTV are all registered as Amsterdam companies for tax purposes.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Another one for you>>

Amsterdam is famous for its red-light district and readily available drugs, but is less well-known for the huge number of accountants that work in it. The Rolling Stones, Ikea and MTV are all registered as Amsterdam companies for tax purposes.
Didn't know that either, who'd have thought MW would be educational LOL

Milton Hershey went to Switzerland to learn how to make milk chocolate, but no one would show him how. He returned to the US and just experimented with dumping sugar and milk into ground up chocolate, until he came up with his own version. The recipe had twice as much sugar as Swiss chocolate, and the milk went sour during the mixing process. The Hershey company is still using this recipe. :edbarf:

The British Architect who Designed the new Wembley Stadium >>>
300px-Wembley_Stadium_closeup.jpg

Is the same Architect that designed the Millau Viaduct in France >>>
250px-Millau_viaduc.jpg

Lord Foster >>>
200px-Norman_Foster_dresden_061110.jpg

afraidtoshooteddie said:
The British Architect who Designed the new Wembley Stadium >>>

Is the same Architect that designed the Millau Viaduct in France >>>
250px-Millau_viaduc.jpg

yeah and the entreprise's man which built the Millau Viaduct is the father of the missy's sister husband 8)

Frenchy said:
maybe you're the reincarnation then :shock:

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire, yeah

rockin_plumber said:
The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre
Try to set the night on fire, yeah

you are Jim then :shock:

my friend's wife is dentist. So i told her that i used to have some mouths ulcer and asked me if i used to eat some nuts coz it could be the reason of this mouth ulcer :shock: :shock: . I said no but i thought about M&Ms i use to eat very often (btw they are composed of nuts). My bad, she told me to stop the M&Ms. I said yes :err: but can't imagine that :|

Frenchy said:
my friend's wife is dentist. So i told her that i used to have some mouths ulcer and asked me if i used to eat some nuts coz it could be the reason of this mouth ulcer :shock: :shock: . I said no but i thought about M&Ms i use to eat very often (btw they are composed of nuts). My bad, she told me to stop the M&Ms. I said yes :err: but can't imagine that :|

You always eat peanuts :|

an english person drinks around 75,000 cups of tea in a life :shock: :shock: :shock:

tried to search some pics of the E4 site and goggle about the 75000 cups they put on Tragalgar Place but didn't find :|

surely you english ppl pass more times in the toilets that nowhere on earth LOL LOL

Back